➳ chapter 2

The Next Day..

GoGo's Point Of View

I woke up at the sound of my phone buzzing on my nightstand. Ugh. Who could it be in this early morning?!

I groaned before I annoyedly reached for my phone, accepting the call and putting it on my ear. I didn't bother to look at the contact name. My eyes are still sleepy and my sight is still blurry!

"Who the hell are you?" I said, a mixture of annoyance and stubbornness in my voice. Well who be annoyed if someone ruined your heavenly sleep?

"Hey GoGo!" I heard a familiar voice said that made my heart stop for a little while.

Hiro..

"What the hell do you want, Hiro?" I asked as I covered my eyes with my arm. "Specially this early!"

"Well, erm. I was thinking.. Maybe we could.. Uhh.. You know, umm.." I heard Hiro said, not knowing what to say. I gotta admit he sounds cute when he's like that. But it doesn't matter right now. He effin' ruined my heavenly sleep!

"Oh for cryin' out loud! What is it?" I almost shout-respond, completely annoyed yet a little bit happy at him. I was annoyed because it's just so freakin' early! And second, I am a bit happy because he called.

"Would you like to watch a movie with me?" He finally spoke.

Wait, what?

W-Watch a movie? With him?

My eyes were wide and my cheeks a light shade of pink as I sat up. "Umm, yeah sure. Your house?" I asked, scratching the back of my head.

"Yep. 1 o'clock. See ya later! Oh, and uhh.. Sorry for ruining your beauty sleep. Erm I mean, slumber. Ya, slumber. Bye!" And with that, the call ended.

I dropped my phone next to me and let my body fall back on the bed, making me bounce. Hiro? Asking me to watch a movie with him? I can't believe it!

Wait, did he say 1 o'clock? I checked my alarm clock, reading the time.

7:00 AM

Phew! 7 more hours to get ready, thank God. I lied down for a few more minutes and finally got up, fixing my bed. After that, I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom. I took a nice, long and relaxing bath.

After taking my bath, I wrapped a towel around my body and ran to the closet, picking my outfit for today.

Hmm, what shall I wear today?

I finally made up my mind and picked a plain violet t-shirt paired with my favorite jeans and a pair of dirty-white converse.I quickly changed and ran to the full sized mirror, looking at myself.

"I look ugly." I said under my breathe.

"Why don't you try pink?" I heard someone say at my room's door that made me jump in shock.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU ENTER MY HOUSE?!" I shout at the tall and skinny figure leaning on my door frame, clutching my chest as I inhale and exhaled.

Honey Lemon.

"I know where you hide your house key. And Oh my Gods! I'm so sorry to scare you, GoGo! I didn't mean to!" She explained, closing the door behind her as she ran to me and hugged my small and fragile body.

I pushed her away, "YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST KNOCKED OR SHOUT OUTSIDE THAT YOU'RE HERE!" I exclaimed, completely mad and still shocked. Argh. This is what I hate about her! She always scare the shiz out of me!

"Sorry! I was just wondering if you could join me in shopping! It's a fashion emergency!" She said. Hearing the word 'fashion emergency' made my blood boil.

"NO! Now get out of my house!" I exclaimed, pointing at my door with my index finger.

"Oh c'mon, GoGo! Please? Pretty please please please please please? With cherry on top?" She sang, pleading me with her big cute eyes. I sighed, calming myself down before I could even do something to her.

I just hate shopping. Specially with her! Why? Because she always go to girly shops like Forever 21 and Rosy's Closet! She buys pink, yellow, and other girly colored clothes! Specially pink stuff. Ugh.

"Look, Lemon. I hate shopping. Okay? Why don't you ask Wasabi or Fred to go with you?" I said, walking to my make-up station. Yes, I'm boyish. But I do need make-up too you know. I'm still a girl no matter what.. I just don't act like one.

I saw Honey pout and faced my direction. "Why do you hate shopping anyway? It's so fun to shop!" She smiled, tucking loose strands of hair behind her ear.

"For you." I said, putting on my everyday make up which is dark violet eyeshadows and a little bit of blush on. "For me, it's just.. girly. Blehk." I fake puked.

I heard Honey sigh, "Okay, you're right. I know I'm girly and you're not, I understand that. But can you please try and be girly for once?" She asked, sitting down at the edge of my bed.

I rolled my eyes and brushed my hair. "Girly stuff isn't my gig.. I'm all about punk and speed, Clumsy L."

"You're still calling me that?!" She replied, raising an eyebrow which made me laugh.

"Imma go make coffee downstairs. Wanna join me or what?" I said as I opened the door, pointing downstairs with my thumb. Honey nodded, so we both walked down the stairs and into my kitchen where we both drank coffee and chatted about stuff.

━━━━━━━⌃⌄⌃━━━━━━━

Hey amazing people!

Omg 6 votes and 4 comments on chapter 1?!

OMG thank you guys so much! 💕

You're all amazing! :D

So, how was chapter 2? Did you like it?

Well if you do, please:

vote
comment
and follow me! :)

5 votes for the next chapter? Ty! <3