➳ chapter 6

GoGo's Point Of View

I woke up with a throbbing head and the sun shining in my eyes. "Ugh." I sat up and held my aching head, whimpering at the process. "Ah!" My voice was a bit cracked. Not a nice morning to wake up to!

I heard a beeping sound on my telephone beside my television..

"Hi GoGo! What's up? Well I just wanna tell you that we'll be going to your house later.." A familiar, girlish voice spoke. Hearing the phrase 'We'll be going there later' made my eyes go wide and jaw drop.

"Whoa, what?! What time?!" I asked even though she can't hear me because it was just a voice message.

"Hmm.. What time guys?" Clumsy Lemon asked,

"1:30! Oh and uhh, Hi GoGo!" I heard Hiro exclaim, making me smile a bit.

"Alright then. 1:30 it is. See ya Tomago! Oh, and wear a girlish outfit please! Hehe byeeee!" And with that, the voice message ended, leaving me groaning.

I checked the time on my purple wall clock. "12:30?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I shouted and stood up, quickly running to the kitchen to eat breakfast. But when I took a step, my legs became weak, making me fall on the cold, hard floor. Wait, what?!

Ohhh, right. The incident last night..

I stood up and walked to the kitchen with wobbly legs. Ugh. Why do they need to go here anyway? There's nothing do here! Plus, they do know I hate it when they go and trash my house. Yes, I know they will. They always do. .-.

"Where the hell is the cereal box?!" I asked as I opened almost all the cabinets in my kitchen. By the time I found the God damn cereal box, I prepared my breakfast and ate for about 10 mins.

I put the used bowl on the sink and walked like a person with broken legs to the bathroom downstairs. Ugh I don't care what bathroom to use anymore. They're gonna be here in 40 freakin' minutes and I normally bathe for 30 minutes!

---

The doorbell rang by the time I got out of the bathroom.. WHOA, WHAT?! Their here already?!

"Holy mother of cows!" I looked at myself and let out a breathe before walking to my front door, opening it with an annoyed face.

Four eyes widened at the sight of me in just a towel wrapped around my body with soaking wet hair.

"What?! First time to see a person in a towel?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at them. They all nodded slowly, mouths agape.

"Well then. Congrats! Now will you stop it with the staring?!" They all looked away, Hiro clearing his throat as he blushed.

I turned around and made my way upstairs. "Wait for me down there, okay?" I said in a loud voice for them to hear as I opened the purple-painted door, switching the mini sign to 'Keep Out ☠'. Yes, I have signs like that. I don't know, I just don't like it when someone all of a suddenly burst inside my room when I'm busy or sleeping or whatever distractions when I'm doing something.

I got inside and locked the door; I walked to my closet and opened it, searching for an outfit. "What to wear? What to wear?!" I finally made up my mind and picked a black v-neck t-shirt paired with mint colored, fitted jeans and my black high-cut converse I bought last week. Hmm.. Eh.

I quickly wore my undergarments and my outfit for the day. After that, I sat on my make-up station and did my everyday make-up.

"GoGo? Are you done up there?" I heard someone shout from downstairs which, I think is Wasabi.