➳ chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing people who commented on my "author's note", caring and telling me not to delete this story. :)

GoGo's Point Of View

Me and Hiro finally reached his house. By the time we entered Aunt Cass' café, Aunt Cass greeted us. She even teased me and Hiro, saying that we should date and something like that. But I know she's just joking. I mean, who would allow a 14 year old date an 18 year old girl?

Right now, we are infront of his and Tadashi's shared bedroom door. He was so nervous for some reason I don't know. Maybe it's because it was my first time to go here? Or that I am the first girl to come here..? Eh.

"Don't be surprised if it's not clean okay?" He said, biting his lip that made me laugh.

"I don't care if it's clean or somethin'. Don't worry about it. I'm not like Wasabi who always wants everything in order and clean." I said, still laughing a bit as I shook my head.

I heard Hiro chuckle, "Right. Welp, here it goes!" And with that, he opened the door.

My eyes scanned the new surroundings around me, making my mouth agape a little. Geez, He's right though. The place was a mess!

Papers with calculations and different drawings were all around the place! But there was one paper that caught my eye..

It's a drawing of...

Me?

I picked up the paper on his table, examining it with my small, dark-brown eyes.

"W-What's this?" I said, not believing what I'm seeing as I held the paper.

"What's what? OHMYGOD!" I heard him exclaim as he snatched the paper from my hands.

"No No No No No!" He blushed, shaking his head as he hugged the paper slightly, not wanting it to get crumpled.

"Oh c'mon! Lemme see!" I tried snatching the paper from him, but he only backed away, putting it behind him.

"No GoGo! I-It's nothing! >////<" He blushed a deep shade of pink as he ran away from me.

"Nothing? Then why does THAT have a drawing on it? Why does THAT drawing look EXACTLY like me?!" I pouted as I crossed my arms.

"W-What?! This is nothing! Believe me!" He replied, a tone of panic and embarrassment lining his medium-toned voice.

"Psh. That's me! Isn't it?" I semi-shouted at him, smiling widely as I point at the paper he was hiding.

"No, it's not!" He replied.

"Well then. Let me see!" I said and ran after him, trying my best to snatch the paper from him. But to my unluckiness, I failed! He keep on pushing me away!

There we were, running around his now messiER bedroom as I tried even more to get the God damn drawing in his hand.

"Hirooooooo!" I squealed and ran towards him.

"GoGo! Noooo!" I heard him semi-shouted as he took a step back, only making him land on the soft, comfy bed. I tried stopping on my fast tracks.. but I was too late..

I landed on the bed. Too.

My hands and knees met the soft duvet covers on his bed, making me not land.. on HIM DIRECTLY. That would've been soooo embarrassing! >///<

My eyes were wide and my mouth was slightly agaped; same with him.

..........

I don't know how long we've been in that position, but it feels like it's been forever. One heavenly yet awkward forever.