➳ chapter 5

GoGo's Point of View

The movie ended. During the movie, all I did was scream, cover my eyes and cuss. And every time I do those things, Hiro does nothing but laugh at me. Ugh I really wanted to punch him those times.. Horror movies are the 4th place in my fears. I mean, who wouldn't fear one right? Come to think of the different appearances of the ghosts/monsters.

"God. That movie is the most scariest movie I have ever watched in my whole life." I said, eyes slightly wide as the credits started to flash on the screen.

I heard Hiro laugh for the hundredth time this day, "Me and Tadashi used to watch that movie every time we get bored." ; my eyes met his as my face softened.

"You really miss him, don't you?" I asked,

"Of course I do. He's my best friend and brother at the same time.." He spoke, a small smile forming his lips as he looked down, sighing. "Why did he have to go too early.." The phrase he said sounded more like a sentence than a question.

"I-I'm so sorry, Hiro.." I said, putting my hand on his. I just putted my hand on top, not intertwining them because that would've been awkward.

Hiro looked at our hands, then to me, smiling at the process. "I-It's okay.."

"If you need any comfort or someone to talk to and release all your drama to, I'm here." I said, laughing a bit as I said the word 'drama'.

"Thank you, GoGo." Hiro replied, intertwining his hand with mine which made my eyes widen; My cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink.

"A-Anytime, Hiro." I smiled, feeling a bit shocked at his action. Wait, no. I AM shocked at his action.

I saw Hiro return the smile to me, but his held a touch of sad and weakness. Gosh.. I wish Tadashi lived longer. Hiro would've been feeling complete and happy..

There was a moment of silence as Hiro still held my hand. It was a bit awkward, I admit. But it was also the most inside-melting moment I ever had in my life until the door all a suddenly bursted open, followed by the team walking in one by one.

"Hey Hiro! What's u-" The dark-skinned-afro-haired nerd said, getting cut off when his eyes landed on me.

"Hiro! DUUUUDE! How are y-" Fred exclaimed, getting cut off when he saw me and Hiro holding hands. He was the second one to come in.

And last, but not the least, Honey L.

*FLASH!*

Hiro and I have the same face expression. Our eyes were wide with our mouths agaped; The 3 peeps in front of us the same with us.

"Uh, umm.." I heard the raven-haired boy beside me awkwardly say, removing his hand from mine. Me, doing the same as I blushed a deep shade of pink.

"Will you quit staring at me?! It's getting in my nerves.." I said, crossing my arms while glaring at them.

The 3 nerds shook their heads.

"Ooooooh.." Honey sang, "So that's why you couldn't join me in shopping.. Because your having a DATE with Hiro!" She smiled widely, exaggerating the word 'date'. Wait, what?!

"What the hell are you talking about, Clumsy Lemon? Me and Hiro are only watching a movie! And I didn't go with you because I plainly don't like shopping. I thought we made that clear thsi morning?" I said, my eyebrows meeting as my blood boiled.

Honey's response was just a laugh. "I knew there was something romantic here."

"Shut it, Clumsy." I snapped, giving her my angry and annoyed expression making her put her hands in the air as a sign of her giving up.