Your turn.

Here.
Have a thing.
Or don't have the thing.
I don't mind.
I'll keep the thing.
He's my thing now.
______________

There he stood in your doorway, as you lay atop your bed on your phone, your (h/c) hair splayed across the pillow as you payed no mind to the blanket on the floor, the overflowing trash, or the mess cluttered around your room.

"(Y/n)... What... What the fuck.."

"Oh! Levi! Glad you're here!" You looked up from your phone and greeted him with a smile. "I need you to run out and get me some more tea, please! Here, just let me find my wallet.. I think it's under my bed somewhere.. Uh.."

You placed your phone on the mass of pillows and rolled off your bed, landing on your hands and knees. You swung your arm around under the bed, also stirring up some of the dust bunnies that resided there. Under normal circumstances, he'd be admiring the great view of your ass from this angle with an amused smirk, but this was not a normal circumstance.

The girl he loved was disorganized and filthy.

You never cleaned your room, but when you did it was mediocre, at best. There was always at least one or two dishes under your bed, and you rarely put away anything in the right place.

All in all, your room was a shit hole.

"Levi? Why are you shaking like that?" You waved your wallet around and snapped your fingers as you balanced yourself on your heels and shot him a questioning stare.

"Get. Out. Of. This. Room."

"What?"

"Get out. I'm going to clean this room, and when you come back you're going to keep it clean. Now get the fuck out of here before I make you regret it."

You stood up and stopped in front of him before patting his head with a triumphant smirk and walking out into the living room.

The answer was the farthest thing from simple. He just loved everything about you.

Those were, in his eyes, your only flaws. Everything else about you was perfect. Your soft (h/l), (h/c) hair and the way it shone, the way your lips twitched up ever so slightly when you were trying to hide your excitement, the way you scrunched up your nose when you were frustrated, your soft smiles of encouragement, all your little quirks, he loved all of it.

Except the fact that you can't fucking clean to save your life. That, and you constantly teased him about being shorter than you. As if that mattered! (He's tall where it counts, anyway.)

He sighed. Now is not the time for that. He's got a shit hole to clean.

~time skip: 65 minutes~

"Hey Leeeeevi~"

You walked into the room and leaned against the doorframe, and spotted the target crouching as he angrily dumped his sponge into the bucket. The entire room reeked of soap, vinegar and bleach.

"What is it shitstain?"

You had grown used to his insults. You could tell when he meant it and when he didn't by now, although it had taken you awhile to master that part.

"Leeeeeviiiiiiiii~"

He sighed and continued scrubbing the floor, ignoring your incessant whining.

"Okay. I guess I have no choice." You walked up and kneeled down to his level as you wrapped your arms around him and pressed yourself into his back. Of course, to anyone else, this would seem like you trying to seduce him, and if you said the right words you totally could.