𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [whiffler]

━━━━━━ GAMES;┊ paradise in your eyes      ✧・

━━━━━━ GAMES;┊ 
paradise in your eyes ✧・

y/n entered the classroom by herself. trickstar and anzu weren't here yet and y/n just thought that they forgot to meet up at the gates. or perhaps she was a little too early for her liking. per usual, souma greeted her formally. "good morning, kanzaki. it's nice seeing you this respectful in the morning." y/n confessed with a small yawn at the end. "why thank you, l/n. hm? trickstar isn't with you?"

even though there was nothing besides her,
y/n glanced next to her where subaru would normally be. she turned back to souma tiredly. "i woke up really early today. that's all." y/n smiled before heading to her seat and earned some good mornings from her classmates. she sat down and recalled the talk she had with her older brother yesterday about the training camp. valkyrie and maM didn't participate in the dreamfes and yet hisaki honored them to
come to the training camp he shockingly owned.

"lovely morning, koneko-chan."

y/n looked up from her desk and meet with natsume's golden eyes. "i'd say so. the weather is adequate and the sun is shining down it's brilliant rays!" y/n gestures her hands to the sky, playfully acting dramatic just for fun. natsume rolled his eyes at how she succeeded to sound silly and adorable at the same time. "anyways, what up?" y/n automatically calmly smiled at the red head.

"nothing. i saw you sulking for a moment so i thought i'd use my magic to make your stress go away~." natsume explained, winking. y/n gaped and waved her hands in front of her, laughing softly. "i'm not sulking, ume-kun! haha! i'm simply thinking about the training camp hisaki-nii owns. he never told me anything about that." y/n sighed, rubbing her head with her right hand. natsume sat down on the empty seat in front of her desk and faces her.

"and you're mad at him?"

"no, just disappointed that he never told me. oh..and unfortunately, switch isn't...you know." y/n mumbled, awkwardly shrugging. natsume frowned, dissatisfied. though the aura coming from y/n screamed solace for switch, natsume didn't want y/n's pity to miss this opportunity. there could away be next year or, it didn't really matter if switch was invited. "i don't need your brother's acknowledgment, you know." natsume smirked. "as switch's leader, i'm fine with not being invited." he smiled reassuring. y/n, perplexed for a few seconds, stared at natsume. "that's good to know! i was sure you'd throw some kind of fit, but what the heck! you're noble, natsume! sometimes..."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

subaru came rushing in, anzu joggin behind with the others. catching y/n's attention. subaru noticed her and natsume, relieves that she wasn't hanging out with eichi or rei. natsume was one to look out for, but subaru didn't think of him as a threat. "ohayo!" y/n waved her arm up, grinning at her friends.
"something tells me trickstar just wants you all to themselves." natsume narrowed his eyes slightly. y/n laughed once more. she's seen everywhere mostly with trickstar, at lunch or at the rooftop or during break. if not seen together, y/n is doing personal work.