Chapter 6 I Pray To God That You Keep That Smile

I should be happy that I am going on a date with Liam. Like please. Who would be happy that they are going on a date with one of the band memebers of the most famous British-Irish band. One Direction of course. But, with only at least for the both of us to go outside to get a coffee or something, rumors start. I hate rumors. Like, get real people. Really. What would you think if you were ship with a person that you dont love. Well, I love Alex, that´s real. But, Liam, ok. I have to admit that he is really cute and that he sings amazing, but, I dont really know him. I havent really told how me and Liam met. Well, it all started when we were at the Kid´s Choice Awards.

                                                   He was sitting a seat behind me. I have seen him since he was in the X Factor. Amazing show. Oh yeah. Where was I? Yeah. When me and Liam met. So, me and Alex were sitting there, when I felt something touching my hair. So I turned around and his hand was on my face, which was pretty soft. So I just smiled, and he smiled back. I turned back to Alex. After the show, he went to me, and ask me all these question´s about myself. Then he asked for my autograph. I couldnt help but smile. So yeah, that´s how me and Liam met. I know it wasnt romantic, but yeah, I love how we both met. I was so in with my daydreaming, that I didnt hear the knock on my door. I stood up, looked at myself on last time, and opened the door.

"What?" I said opening the door.

"Isabelle Fuhrman. Somebody is at the door, so get your little but over there." Madeline said and left the room.

"Thank sis." I said and walked down. 

                                         I am so nervous right know. I want to barf, like really. Not because I am going on a date with Liam, because I am using him to get jealous someone else, and that is messed up. Like, Liam is a great guy. He deserve´s someone better than me. Like, get real people.

"Oh hey Liam!" I said and hugged him.

"Hey Izzie." He said and hugged me.

"So what do you want to do today? Want to go see Toy Story 3?" I asked.

"That would be amazing." He said.

"Alright. Let´s go then." I said.

                                          I started to walk to his car. I was about to open it, when he opened it for me. Wow, Alex had never done that for me. 

"Thanks Liam." I said and got in.

"No problem. Always treat other´s how you want to be treated." He said and closed the door.

                                        Wow, that was deep. And really true. Because, first, Alex has never opened the door for me, he has always got in the car first. Always. And second, I always treat other´s respectfully, why, well because I love to be treated like that. Who wouldnt want to be treated like a princess, like, who wouldnt? I have always been the little princess  of the family, and I love it, but, you know, things need to change. Liam got inside.

"So I heard that your birthday is comming up. Am I right?" He said.

                                      I couldnt help but smile.

"Yeah. Your right. Im turning 18." I said.

"That is amazing." He said.

"I know!" I said.

"So, do you like turtles?" He ask me.

"Of course I like turtles. So adorable!" I said.

"I know right?" He said.