I DON'T WANT YO TO CATCH A COLD

“Harry are you still awake? “I asked, turning my body to face him on the couch.

“Yeah.”He replied with eyes closed.

“Okay. “I said nodding my head.

“You alright?”He asked.

“I’m fine, yourself? “I asked.

Harry just shrugged his shoulder. “I’m okay I guess.”

“What’s the matter? “I asked, tilting my head to the side.

“I don’t know.”

“Okay. “I replied, before moving in my seat trying to get comfortable.

“What’s wrong? “Harry asked.

“I can’t get comfortable. “I said, getting annoyed.

“Come here.”He said gesturing me over towards him, which I obliged to. “That better? “He asked, placing and arm around my shoulder.

“Yeah thanks. “I said, smiling resting my body into his side.

“What do you want to do now? “Harry asked.

“It doesn’t bother me.”I replied, looking up at him to see him smiling down at me.

“Come with me.”He said, holding his hand out, with a happily took.

“Where are we going? “I asked, standing up with his help.

“I want to show you something. “He said squeezing my hand.

“Okay. “I said, as lead me down into the kitchen before leading me outside.

“Why did you bring me out here for? “I asked.

“Look. “He said, pointing out into the horizon which was spectacular.

The sun had just gone down about an hour ago leaving the night sky with little stars surrounding a full moon.

“It’s beautiful. “I said, letting go of Harry’s hand, so I could walk around, taking in the atmosphere.

“It is isn’t it? “He said. I turned around to see harry sitting on one of the fold out chairs, looking up at the sky, “I come out here most nights to think. “He said, as I sat down next to him on another seat.

“Think about what?”

“Just different things, my life, family, friends, just the occasional things. “He said, looking at me.

“I can see why. “I said, looking up into the night sky.

“I’m really glad you agreed to stay over tonight. “Harry said, before he grabbed my hand.

“Me too. “I said, smiling at him.

“Promise me something. “Harry said, sitting up.

“Umm okay,”

“Promise me that a year from now you’re still going to remember me.”He said.

“I wouldn’t be able to forget you, even If I tried. “I replied, turning around in the chair so that I was facing him.

“Just promise me.”He said, taking both of my hands in his.

“I promise. “I said, squeezing his hands, reassuring him,

“Good. “He said, nodding his head. “Come on it’s getting a bit chilly out here.”He said, standing up, bringing me along with him.

“But it’s so nice out her thought. “I replied pouting my lips.