REAONS WHY I HATE THE MEDIA & D&M WITH THE BOYS BUT NOT HARRY

Rory's pov

Sometimes I wonder why people like Taylor are put on this earth. Then I remember. Its people like her who add drama to people's lives such as my own.

I don't know what possessed her into hating me so much. I didn't do anything to provoke her cold glares in my direction or her sudden outburst when I'm in a room. And why she keeps constantly telling me to stay away from Harry. Like I'm going to go steal someone's boyfriend when he's clearly in a relationship. It doesn't matter who's he's in a relationship with I won't do it. I'm not a cheater and I never will be one of those people who go behind peoples back to kiss or spend time with someone else who isn't my boyfriend or husband for that matter.

Anyway I'm too young to get married anyway, plus I'm not looking for that right now. I mean if that one person comes along then sure I'll get married but if that person really loved me, in which would cause them to ask me to marry then in the first place, then they should respect my decision in wanting to wait to get married instead of getting hitched and divorcing a few years later from all the pressure.

That's kind of the main reason why if someone asked me to marry at this stage in time I'd wait because if I did get married then we'd hardly spend time together from my schedule seeming as I'm going on tour with the boys and stuff. You never know what could happen in a year of touring. It may seem easy at the start but then things will be spread in the media then fights will happen things will be said that wasn't supposed to be said then boom they you are filing for a divorce.

Yes I've thought about it a lot. I mean you have to when you're in this sort of business. I don't like to call it anything. I don't know what to call what I'm doing right now. I guess it's a job and I'm in love with my job. Anyway I've heard so many marriages go downhill from either side of the relationship, how he thought she was cheating when she went to go grab a coffee with her college and how she thought that he hooked up with someone in a night club but it was two close friends giving each other a goodbye kiss.

This now brings me to the paparazzi. I mean these guys or women take this way out of proportion. I mean so what if she wore the same dress to two different movie premiers. I mean cut the girl some slack; she may have liked the dress and wanted to wear it again. Then there's the one who take different pictures of different people with the same outfits and when you go and read a magazine there's a section about fashion where it asks the reader who wore the dress better. I mean what. Why would someone even compare someone to someone else that maybe skinner ? They say she wore the dress better because it showed off her 'slender legs'. I mean how would the other person being compared feel. Like horrible. She would feel self-conscious and not want to wear a dress at all because she'll think that she doesn't have the legs that match the dress that she was wearing to that dinner or event that night.

"Girl what's wrong. "My attention was brought back by El who was sitting next to me with a concerned look on her face.

"Just thinking. "I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"Right. It kind of looked like you were having a fight inside your head or something."El said.

"You're not getting cold feet about the tour are you? "I looked to my left to see Niall looking at me with a worried expression.

"No of course not. I'd never leave you guys. "I replied, smiling at Niall who smiled back, before pulling me into his side.

"Good. "He said.

"But this doesn't mean you're getting any of my Nutella." I said, holding the Nutella jar close to my chest.

"Oh come on not even a little bit? "He asked, pouting his lips.