HARRY'S POV:SEEING RORY FOR THE FIRST TIME

Harry’s pov

I didn’t know what I was supposed to do now. I’ve now lost the best thing that’d ever happened to me, all because of Taylor.

If I knew Taylor was going to do that I wouldn’t have called her over.

I never knew she would cause so much trouble; I had to admit that Louis was right when he told me that she was trouble, but I never believed him.

I thought he was doing that because he was jealous of Taylor, because I was spending so much time with her instead of Louis.

I’ve wanted to tell Louis what happened, but I never had the courage too, I didn’t want him to think that I was a wimp, I didn’t want him to think that I couldn’t take care of myself.

But now I’ve shown him.

Liam says I’ve gone too far, and I don’t blame him. Every time Louis and I have an argument, which has been a lot lately. I always feel guilty after I’ve calm down. I’ve wanted to go apologize every time, but something always stops me.

It’s like I don’t have control of my own body anymore.

I knew the old me wouldn’t have even thought about doing half of the things that I have done.

I don’t even know when I began to change, but I know it was before I punched Gemma’s ex-boyfriend.

Thinking back to Gemma and my mum, my heart aches. I can’t even begin to think what went through their heads that night.

If I’m being complete honest, I have no idea why my mum didn’t tell me to get out of the house. I mean if I was in her situation I would’ve kicked me out; I guess it goes to shows my mum’s character.

My mum’s a very loving, caring and forgiving person, but sometimes she puts up with too much, me for example.

I don’t know what I’m supposed to do about Rory, I know she said that she was finished with me, but there’s something telling me that she didn’t really mean it.

I know she needs space, and I’m going to give her that, but I won’t ever give up on her. She’s too important to me to think of giving up on her.

Like I said I need her in my life, she’s practically my world; she makes me see things from her point of view. She’s shown me that it’s not right to snap at Louis all the time, which I know, but hearing Rory telling me makes what I’ve done all real.

I remember the first time I saw Rory.

It was a couple of months before she became well known.

Flashback

I was lying down on the couch in my apartment on YouTube, just minding my own business.

I was by myself, this wasn’t abnormal. I didn’t talk to the boys unless I had to; even if I did it was just small talk, nothing major.

I didn’t even talk to Lou, I was still mad at him from what happened between himself and Taylor. I still am mad at Lou from what happened, but I’m not as angry now then I was back then, which is kind of hard to believe.

I didn’t talk to the other boys much because I felt like they were taking Lou’s side, which I hated. It was like what he did was fine. So I distant myself from the boys, though at times it killed me because I remember all the times we would go over each other’s houses and play fifer or something like that.

I was looking through different cover by these girls, they were okay, they were a bit off tune at times, but they were still good.

As I was reading through the related videos I stumbled upon this girl’s video.