18- It's Tuna

(Season 4 x 19)

Sam and Calliope were leaning against the Impala, Sam brushing his teeth as Calliope was putting her hair up in a pony tail. Dean was still lying across the front seat of the Impala, they hear him moving, and calliope grins as she opens the front door, nearly causing him to fall out of the car.

"So, how'd you sleep?" she asks Dean as he stumbles out of the car

"How do you think? I'm starving, let's get breakfast" he says to her.
"Where? We're like two hours away from anything" Sam says to him.

"But I'm hungry now" he says to them as he goes around the front of the Impala.
"I think there's still a sandwich in the back" Calliope tells him. Dean turns around, rubbing his face before going and reaching in through the open window in the back, taking out a paper bag. He opens the bag, and smells it, leaning his head back he inhales the fresh air.

"Its tuna" he tells her. Just then they hear a phone ringing, and Dean puts the bag down before reaching into his pockets. Realizing it's not the phone on him, he leans in through the front window and starts looking through the glove box that they keep all their burner phones in. Dean takes the one that is ringing, and as he pulls himself out of the window he hits his head on the roof, and Calliope tries not to laugh.

Dean looks at the phone, "Isn't that Dad's phone?" Sam asks him, as Dean flips the phone open and presses a button.
"Hello....he can't come to the phone. Can I help you?....Well, sorry to be the one to break this to you, pal, but John died more than two years ago...Who is this?" Dean then looks over at Sam and Calliope, a confused look on his face.

After the confusing phone call Dean received they decided to meet this boy claiming to be their brother, Dean parks the car outside a cafe, as the three of them get out

"Dean, look, the best I can tell, Adam Milligan is real" Sam tells his brother as Dean goes and opens the trunk, "Um, born September twenty-ninth, 1990 to Kate Milligan. No father listed on the birth certificate. He's an Eagle Scout" Sam tells him, as Dean starts to take an assortment of weapons, including the demon knife. "Graduated from high school with honours and currently goes to the University of Wisconsin-biology major, pre-med" Sam goes on to say as Dean closes the weapons box.