Toby x reader (LEMON)

Y/N = your/name

"Hey Toby!"

"Hey Y/N!"

You plopped on your bed across from Toby's.
You were forced by Slenderman to become roomates with Toby, at first you were against it. But now, you've technically fallen in love with Toby, almost obsessed.
You and Toby were just friends, for now. But Toby felt the same way, and you had noticed that for a long time.

"Hey Toby...?"

"Y-Yeah? *tic*"

"Do you- like me?"

You asked, looking up at the ceiling, worried about Toby's answer.

"Can I show y-you in- *tic* --stead?"

"Go ahead~"

You already had a dirty mind, but you didn't expect him to kiss you right there.

"Mmph"

"Mmph!"

His soft lips, gently touched yours. You couldn't help but moan into the kiss. You blushed at what Toby said next.

"C-can I- f-fuck you-?"

"Please....do..."

He gripped your breast roughly, and kissed you gently.

"Mmm...."

He moaned into the kiss, causing you to get a little wet.

"Can I-?"

"Do anything you want to me Tobias."

You said, he blushed due to you saying his actual name, since no one had called him by his name that much.
He took off your shirt and bra, massaging your breasts and pinching your sensitive nipples. Everytime he pinched your nipples, you got even more wet and let out quiet moans.

"M-moan *tic* more for me~"

Toby said, putting one of your nipples in his mouth and sucking on it hard, earning a moan from you.

"A- A-ah~ Toby-♡"

You moaned, and ran your fingers through Toby's hair. Just then he went down to your clothed pussy and tore off your pants and underwear with one of his hachets, being very careful not to hurt you. You were still running your fingers through Toby's hair.
He licked your clit as you moaned loudly.

"Mmm...."

"Can I-"

"Toby~ just fuck me already~"

He blushed slightly and took off all of his clothes. Crawling up to your entry and shoving his cock in your pussy without warning.

"Ahh~!"

"T-tight~!"

You both moaned, while you gripped the sheets.

"Move Toby~"

You moaned out, looking deeply into his eyes. 

"O-okay..."

He said, wasting no time on thrusting deep, fast and hard.  You clenched the sheets.

"Ah~ Tobyyyyyy~♡"

You moaned, as he went faster.
He then switched the angle by putting both of your legs on his shoulders.

"Y-your so t-tight~"

"H-harder Toby!"

He goes harder as you keep moaning his name.

"T-Toby~!"

"I'm ganna-"

"Cum for me~"

"*tic* okay!"

You cum first, as you clench onto the sheets, and as your pussy clenches onto Toby's cock. Toby cums soon after, pulling out and cumming on your belly.

"I- *tic* love you*

"I love you too, Toby"

He kisses you, and you two go and take a shower, than fall asleep.

"Have sweet dreams, Y/N..."

487 words