Recovery

Dunno's Pov:

We went into Lydia's room a bit unsure of what we where going to see. But when we entered I was please to see that Lydia was sitting up and looking a board as hell, she smiled at us when we walked in.

'Hey, there baby sis, you gave us quite the shock there.' I said.

'I'm sorry,' Lydia said. 'It was just a really small fall but I landed funny."

'Do you remember what happened?' I asked.

'Not really, but according to the doctors I went under water for a biy when I fell.' Lydia replied.

'Really no one told us that, we where told that you just slipped and fell on the rock.' Matt Dee said looking a bit confused and worried.

'Oh well, nothing serious then, which is the good thing.' Lydia said.

'Yes, and no more climbing on the rocks from now on, you have caused enough damage already, you are going to be by my side the rest of the summer.' I said and with Lydia groaned.

'Dunno, I am perfectly able to look after myself and anyway don't you have work, to be getting on with?' Lydia asked.

'Yes, but they have given me a few days off, to look after you.' I smiled, which reiceved a glare from Lydia and a chuckle from Matt Dee at her expression.

'Also whilst you are stilling recovering because the doctors said that you are going to struggle to walk for the next couple of weeks' Matt Dee said. 'The rest of the lifeguards will be taking turns in looking after you.'

With that Lydia groaned again, and threw a pillow at my face and lined back on her bed and said, 'Guys, you really don't need to look after me, my friends will be more than willing to look after, besides don't your fellow lifeguards have life's of their own, rather than looking after me.'

'That is why they are looking after you, I fully well know the amount of boys you hang around with at school and after, and I don't want them inside my house with you alone, I mean who knows what could happen.' I said seriously.

'Yes, and are you sure that the other lifeguards won't try anything stupid when they are around me.' Lydia said sarcastically.

'I've taken their word for it.' I said and with that I kissed Lydia on the head and said, 'Now, get some sleep you've had a rough day.'

'Yes Dad.' Lydia said sticking her tongue out, with that we said our goodbyes and left, the next few weeks are going to be hard for me and not just her.