strip tease.

we'll start right here
and work our way around

Lani has something up her sleeve, I knew she did. She was acting weird then normally. I brushed it off. Because she probably just wanted some attention. Like now, we playing hide n seek. Knowing damn well Neverland is big, I should've let her count instead. I thought. I checked the living room area, the dinning area, the bedroom, the bathrooms. She was no where in sight. I became distraught. I swear this girl gone make do something to her. I said out loud. One place I haven't checked was my dance room. I was about to enter the house when the thought popped in my head. Walking towards the room, I knew my next hiding spot was about to be, she doesn't look up for anything. The tree. Of course. Walking into the dance studio. I heard music playing, walking inside. I saw a stripper pole, and a chair beside it. She was there in the corner with see through lingerie on. Blood rushed through my body to my dick. It stood at its full attention. Lani, my lani. I thought. She was always up to something. I smiled.

Walking up to her. You can have sit over there. She pointed at the chair. Unbutton my shirt. I grabbed the bottle of alcohol next to the chair and started drinking. Plopping down onto the chair. I sat back. The music turned to some color me bad i wanna sex you up. At the time this was my song and she knew it. She walked over to me. I took a swig of the drink. While she danced on me. She moved her hips, while I rubbed her on body. She stood up, dancing on the pole. My attention was on her. I drink some more. Looking at her climb up the pole then hitting a split at the bottom. Those pole dances I paid for, really paid off. I smirked at the thought.

She flipped on the pole making my dick hard. This alcohol and her was exciting me. I want you. I said. Not quite. She said smiling. Don't tease me. I moaned. Rubbing her hips. I'm not baby. She softly spoke back. I sat back taking more alcohol. This was one of those sexy scenes that only happened in movies, but for me this was reality and I wasn't about to make love to her. I was about to fuck her.

I bit my lips, sending her kisses. I knew the alcohol was in control. When I couldn't feel my legs anymore. The song finally ended. Then the next song played. I can go deep by silk. She started grinding on me. I worked my hips right along with her. Taking another sip. You better slow down on that bottle. She giggle. I am. I replied. Kissing her neck. You want to fuck me? She moaned. I do. She rubbed her ass against my bulge that was noticeable in between my thighs. I want you to fuck me. She whispered. Your wish is my command. I said drinking once more before putting the bottle away. She stood up. I tugged at her lingerie. I rubbed her ass. My hands moving up and down her body slow. You want me? I asked. Biting my lips. Mhm mhm. She moaned. Sit back. You feel him? I giggle. I do, it's so big Michael. I know. Just a second imma have you crying out stop. So enjoy every second of me comforting you while I can. We both laughed.

Stand up. I told her. She did. I stood up. Stripping down to my boxers. Take those off too. She said. Glancing at the mirror in front of us. I kissed her neck. She tilted her head back. My hands traced her body. Sticking my fingers inside of her. She was already wet. You wet for me already? I sucked on her neck. Mhm. She moaned. I went faster, while my thumb rubbed her clit. Her lips became parch, her moans started to vibrate out of her mouth. Mi.....Michael, slow down. She moaned. Why? I asked. Kissing her ear. Because I'm about to cum. She cried. Her body shivered. I want you to cum, so l can lick you clean. Then place my dick inside of you, to make another mess. I moaned back. Michael, please. She cried. She grabbed my arm sternly. It feels good? Doesn't it? I whispered. I watched her body through the mirror from each angle. Her body said yes, but her mouth couldn't bare it. Her
walls tighten, she was close in fact, her juices were all over my finger. Making her squirt. Michael! She grabbed my arm tighter. I swear if it wasn't for the alcohol I would've felt the pain my arm was in. You came. I teased kissing her neck. I did. She responded out of breath.

I like the drunk Michael. She said playfully. This ain't nothing. I smirked. Sitting back. She placed one leg above my shoulder. I licked my lips at her then at her pussy. My eyes met hers, then I smiled. Kissing her lips in front of me. I began to lick. Lani was flexible, and I loved to see it. Her hands ran through my hair. Just like that daddy. She moaned. I devoured her clit; suck it, rubbing it and licking it. Her moans filled the room up. I love the way that it did. Circling my head. You taste so good, lani. I moaned. Rubbing my dick. I couldn't wait till she feel my dick inside of her. As precum made its way out. I wanted to cut this short. Sucking on her and flicking my tongue on her clit. She moaned how close she was. I want you to cum for me. I moaned. Ohhhhhh I am Michael. Aghh, Michael!  She exploded. I licked her juices up, while her body shake on my tongue. Pulling back, I kissed her thighs. I stood up.

Our eyes did the talking. I picked her up
placing my dick inside of her. Hold on to me. I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I held on to the pole. How you want it? I asked. I want long deep strokes. She smiled at me. Yes ma'am. I replied. Slow strokes to start off. Her pussy was soaking wet. I took it out completely, to tease her. Michael, baby stop. She whined. I smiled. Before sliding back in. I fucked her. I went deeper, placing her leg on my left arm, giving me more entrance. I dug deeper. And she screamed louder. Take it baby, take it. I moaned in her ears. Michael! She shouted. Take it for me. I moaned. I can't. She cried. Michael! She scratched my back. Fuck. I groaned in her ears. I went deeper. Ughhhh....Michael! I'm about to cum. I'm about to cum. Her legs started to shake uncontrollably. I slid in and out while juices gulp my dick. I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming. She moan louder. Her nails deep in my back. I release her leg.

Still inside of her. I sat down with her on top. I kissed her deeply, because this next scene, she wouldn't be able to handle. You gon hold on to me? I smirked. She hit me playfully. Yes, I am. We both chuckled. She kissed my lips once more. Before I started lifting her up and down on my dick. Mhm. She licked her lips. I love facing her when we fuck, her face was beautiful, and the love faces she made. I knew she enjoyed me being inside her. Her many faces told me everything, so did her body. I kissed her shoulder, biting at her neck. I held her down on my dick. Holding her from receding, I began to fuck her. I held her right, she held me tighter. I closed my eyes, going full throttle. Her moans escaped her mouth. Shit...Michael. I love you I love you I love you. She moaned. I love you too. Fuck. I moaned. I was about to nut, but I wasn't ready to release. I slowed down the tempo, giving us a breather. Circular motion, her hips sync with mine. Her body slightly tilted back. I sucked her titties, while rubbing her back.

Our bodies were so sweaty, yet so sticky. Even the ac couldn't help us. Lani. I moaned. My hip rolling, was in fact crucial in the bedroom and out. Her hips slow wined against mine. Shit. I was about to nut. She sped up. Take control. I moaned in her ear. Michael. She said knocking me out of my thoughts. Yes baby. I looked at her face. Fuck me from the back. You sure? I asked. Mhm. She bit her lips. I'm very sure. She added. Picking her up off of me. She bent over the chair. I stroke my hand up and down her body before placing myself inside of her. Hold on to the chair. I smiled. Ok. She said. Lani. I moaned. Michael. She moaned back.

Tell me when you're ready. I whispered. I want it now, Michael. She groaned. Go deeper. She whined. Your wish is my command. I said. Before giving her all of me. And I mean all of me. I don't want to hear you cry. Nor tell me to stop when I get it. You hear me? I asked. Yes daddy. She moaned. Digging inside of her. She gripped the chair. Hold on. I moaned. Michael. She whine. That's not my name. I smacked her ass. She scream in pleasure. What's my name? I groaned. Michael Joseph Jackson. She cried out. I chuckled a bit. That's not my name baby, I'm sorry. Before smacking her ass. Daddy! Daddy! She cried. Yes baby. I moaned. I feel it in my stomach! She cried. Her walls began to clinched around my dick. You about to cum? I asked her. I am daddy. I am. She moaned. How close are you, I wanna take you there. I kissed her back. I felt my self trickle into her, while she came seconds later. I let out a big sigh. Fuck. I said.

Pulling out, her wetness was all over even my nut. I sat down, grabbing her body.  She sat on my lap. Holding my neck. I'm weak. She laughed. I know. I responded. Kissing her lips. I love this version of hide and fuck. I spoke. We both laughed.