Chapter twenty six

Unedited

Days went by, Murjanatu continue living silent. That's because she had a big fight with Rahma.
Now they weren't on talking terms. They had issues for the first time, though is her fault. Poor Murjah she can't stay for long without talking to someone shes used to for long but Rahma is taking it extreme. It's been two weeks now .
She lied down thinking of everything until she heard a sweet salaam.
"Salaamualaikum "

Ohhh, it was Zainab, she smile deeply and shook her hand to complete the greetings. 

"Walaikumsalam. Hajia Zainab. How are you? "

"Alhamdulilah faa. What about you? "

She collected her phone and saw Abdullah picture where he pouted with his baby face. "You Donno what he did the other day, he dressed up and ask m e to take him to your side. He doesn't know that you are in the hostel, it's restricted. "

"Aishh,  Zainab you dispointed me, you should have just bring him then when the potress finds she will expel us a
And I will pack to your house. "Murjah laughed loudly, that a sister eyed them.

She wants to reply the sister but Zainab ringtone interrupted her.
"Hello, Good morning sir. "
After a few minutes of talking. She frown.
"Alright sir, "She said sadly.

After she hunged up she hissed loudly.

"What happened kuma?  "

"Babe, you see this annoying man called my project supervisor, jifa(see), he's the man that said we should meet this morning and now he's telling me to wait for him till 3pm, and I need to get some groceries from the store same today. "Zainab whined.

Murjah laughed "You are so funny, you should be happy that he's so considerable that he even called. You should wait ai"

"Walahi, is not about waiting it's Abdullah. "

"What happened to him? "Murjah was on alarm.

"Seriously, I have to pick him up from school then because his dad travelled, and Yayah is coming back today. I don't know what to do. "

"What do you think we should do now? "

"I donno if you could help me for today, please do me a big favor, I know it's so disturbing, can you please pick Abdullah from school, let me give you the house key please? "Zainab pleaded

"Ji kii(look at you) how can you trust a stranger like me? "She adjusted her veil.

"Who told you you are a stranger, I trust more than anyone else ok.? So please help me for just this once, am sure you know the house, I will call his teacher now. "She couldn't decline anymore, she agreed after so much persuasion.

"Alright, just for today. "Murjah raised her index finger.

She was confused, she isn't really familiar with this city called Zaria, she just hoped everything will go fine without problem. It's 2:15 already it's time for her to pick him up, she board  a tricycle to the school. After 10 minutes drive she alight and saw a big colorful symbol of the school. Which was boldly written.
"Al-Iqra Academy. " 

She entered the school gate, and went straight to the admin block, she saw a Lady sitting, she seem to be a register,

"Good Afternoon ma'am."

"Afternoon sister, please how may I help you? "

"I want to a child from here can I see his class teacher? "

"Yes, but what class primary 1,His name is Abdullah Ahmad Saleh. "

"Oh that child, he's been waiting for his guardian. This way please. "The young lady in a full length hijab ushered.