and? [joaquin]

warnings: none, enjoy <3
words: 544

Y/N's POV:

“I'll get it!” I yelled rushing towards the door. I unlocked the lock and pulled open the door to reveal one of my favorite faces, it was Joaquin.

“Hey,” he said breathlessly, “Are you ready to go?” he asked, smiling at me.

“Yeah.” I replied, giggling at how breathless he was.

Joaquin has been my best friend since as long as I can remember. We were going to a small cafe for no reason, we liked spending time together.

Joaquin opened the door and held it for me and let in the passenger seat, he drove. He has a car unlike me. He got it for his 16th birthday.

The drive wasn't silent, we chatted and I got the aux cord. We talked about how we're best friends, school, other people and who remembers what.

“Yellow's your colour.” he said complimenting the ruffled dress I wore on top of a white cropped top.

I blushed at him and he pushed his hair out of his face

I blushed at him and he pushed his hair out of his face. He drove and we eventually reached our destination, he got out first and then opened my door.

Both of us got in and he chose a couples seat which had a small square table and two chairs. He passed me a menu and I looked through it.

Soon afterwards a lady came around to take our order.

“What'd you think?” he asked me.

“The Oreo milkshake sounds good.” I smiled and he smiled back.

“One Oreo milkshake and a kiwi shake please.” he said.

We talked all the way and we finished our shakes and went to a park. We both sat down on the green grass, the golden sun shone on his green eyes.

“How's your day been so far?” he questioned me.

“Well it was normal, then you came so I've enjoyed my day so far.” I blushed.

“There's something I need to tell you.” he said nervously.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“I was thinking about us, we have so much fun together, you make me the happiest boy in the world,” he continued, “Erm, look Y/N, I really like spending my time with you and,” then he stopped and was very nervous.

“and?” I looked at him.

“And I want to tell you something.” that lit up my face and I was looking forward to what he'd say.

“Y/N, do you like me like I like you?” he said nervously then he looked down rethinking what he just said.

I immediately went upto him and gave him a big hug filled with affection and he gave it bag.

“i love you too Joaquin.” I said it back and watched his face glow up.

-

“it's crazy that it happened 6 years ago!” Joaquin gasps.

“Yeah and look at you, you still look young.” I brushed my thumb on his cheek.

I layed down and put my head on his chest and he played with my hair. We slowly dozed off and moments like these are the ones I'll cherish forever.

~

Oh my god this was so short I'm so sorry I'll make up for it but the thing is I'm SO uninspired and have no idea what to write so please send requests, they're open <3