bad intentions. [joker]

Sorry for no updates this month, i broke my phone and i'm currently updating on my laptop and honestly i prefer a phone over this but anyways here's the chapter. I actually have a little song suggestion for y'all and it was the inspiration for this chapter so credits to that.

preface so you can actually understand, Y/N IS AN FBI AGENT HERE. i also changed pretty much everything about joker here so heh sorry. AND HENRY IS ANOTHER AGENT.

words: 375 (should've done more erm)

warnings: language, violence(?)

Y/N's Pov:

"That's him?" i say picking up the file and l look skeptically at the mugshot that no less than a model, "Joker? His name's joker?"

"No history. Nobody knows him, he doesn't show up on any records either." Henry nodded.

"and you expect me to find him?" i sigh.

"Are you an agent or not Y/N!"  i jump as Henry yells in my face.

"Jesus, okay i can find him.

-----------------------------

"Who sent you?" His lips brushed against my ear.

"I'm not telling you." I spat back.

"Well, that's fine by me," he smashed his lips on mine before i could say anything, "don't come back angel, i'll know where to find you."

and just like that he left leaving me speechless.

did a criminal just kiss me?

i have a boyfriend right?

-------------------------

"Only you are not assigned with a case right now." Henry murmured while his eyes stuck to the computer screen.

"Whatever, i'm not taking the Joker case either." I sassily reply.

"You already did Y/N, now leave." He said not looking at me.

So much for a boyfriend being nice to you.

Taking the Joker case not only is never ending, it also puts me in danger.

"don't come back angel, i'll know where to find you."

definitely not looking forward to this.

--------------------------------

"i'm not wearing that." i throw the bag at Henry's face only to see him furiously scream at me.

"You are, are you trying to still have a job or not!!" Henry screamed furiously at me.

The dress was short, strapless and quote-on-quote "seductive"

FUCK MY LIFE.

------------------------------

 i'll update the rest later i'm gonna go get a glass of coke and take a shower, i swear i will.

trust me ;)