The Promise

2412 Words❤

(When the letter is bold it means that the one speaking is the narrator or me giving updates... thank you😙😊)

I'm also so sorry for not updating this past weeks... I was busy watching bl dramas and doingy homeworks and online activities...

I'm deeply sorry...

J Hope's POV

"Hey!" I barged in to our room. Taehyung and jungkook were on their bed cuddling again.

"Why hyung??!!" Jungkook whined not wanting to move.

"You promised me to set me some time alone with jimin, but you only gave me his cute pictures" I glared to the couple in front of my pure eyes.

"Ohhhh~ that! I almost forgot about that hyung sorry... I'll set you up now so go and get dressed" Jungkook stood up and strentched his arms upward.

"Thanks!" I said and went to the bathroom to take a quick bath. I heard the taekook couple went out and I presume that they went to the living room.

I hope jungkook will not say any stupid things or worse he might spill out to jimin that I like him.

The water through the shower coldly touched my skin. I pressed my hands infront of me which os the wall and feeling the cold water run.

While I was showering I think of places that we could go.

Let me think...

Movie.
Eating out.
Ice cream.
Parks.

Thats it! I'll stick to my plan.

Once I was done I put on a white plain t shirt, black sweater and paired it with black jeans. I put on my necklace and watch.

I comb my hair and finally open the door. I saw Taehyung covering jungkook's mouth. Shit! Sis he said something stupid??!!?

I saw jimin with a confused look at me and taekook.

Sigh* let's just get it straight

"Let's go jiminie~" I said with a smile.

Jimin's POV

I went to my room to get change really quick. I'm excited to roam around again with hyung. But why would the others want to join? Earlier I asked kookie and taehyung if they wanted to come with us. But they both harshly turned me down? Why? Oh maybe they're just tired.

I already took a bath earlier so I just put on my sweater with different colors that is large to me. And paired it with black jeans and white shoes.

Then yoongi hyung barged in to our room

"Oh hey hyung!" I greeted him. Thease past weeks hyung amd I are getting more close.