Good?

( When the letter is bold it means that the one speaking is the narrator or me giving updates... thank you😙😊)

3rd POV

The weather was rainy and windy that made them stay in and just relax.

It's been a week since Jimin read the harsh comments that made him cry all night and sad for the meantime. But Yoongi made him more comfortable and made sure he was getting better.

Yoongi was really falling for the younger guy. He was currently making moves to him to show him his feelings. But it was not enough for him in to understand.

Yes, jimin likes his hyung in a romantic way. Although he also doesn't know his true and real feeling for like and love. Hugs, kisses, words that Yoongi gave him make Jimin's stomach full of butterflies.

Still, he thinks of it as brotherly love.

Innocent as always...

"Kids. We're just gonna meet up with some of Namjoon's relatives here in Japan" Jin said out loud so that the others would hear it. He was putting on his white coat and putting on his black leather boots.

"What time will you come home eomma jin?" Jungkook asked while his eyes were glued on the Nintendo.

After bending down to put on his shoes, he slowly stood up with a sigh. He was tired from bending down I guess... Or maybe just too tired from last night.

"Does your back hurt? Or should I say butt" Taehyung said while smiling his box smile. J hope laughed with Taehyung but they were meet with a hard smack by jin's hands

"Why you two-! (blushed) tss we're going to be a bit late. We'll just have dinner outside, I prepared food for you guys. Just eat it later" Jin said. He put his cellphone in his pocket and Namjoon finally went out of his room.

"Let's go?" Namjoon asked

Jin wrapped his arms to Namjoon's built one and waved goodbye. "Don't stay up late especially you two Taekook" Jin glared at the lovers who are intensely playing at their Nintendo's.

When they got out of the house jungkook looked at taehyung and they smirked at each other.

"We are gonna stay up all night to play games!" Jungkook squealed in excitement.

"Yes baby. And we're gonna watch movies" Taehyung added with a laugh.

"Don't forget that I'm also your roommate, and you'll keep your voices down" J hope said.

"Yeah yeah hyung. You can join us to play!" Jungkook said showing his bunny tooth.

Jimin was on his phone and Yoongi beside him checking every second if Jimin will read harsh comments again.

Yesterday, Namjoon, Jhope, Taehyung and Yoongi helped their close friend living just a few blocks from the hotel to move into their new place. They were carrying big heavy boxes that made yoongi's shoulder a little stiff. While Jin, jungkook and jimin helped in arranging the inner house.

Jimin noticed that his hyung will roll his head now and then to ease the pain coming from his shoulders.

"Hyung are you alright?" Jimin whispered softly tugging the sleeves of Yoongi.