Hold

Words💜

(When the letter is bold it means that the one speaking is the narrator or me giving updates... thank you 😚)

💜💜💜💜💜

OH MY GOSH!!!
THANK YOU KATEY KITTENS SOOO MUCH!!!~~😭😭😭

THANK YOU FOR THE 1K VIEWS!!! 💓

I'LL TRY MY BEST IN WRITING!!!

MY REACTION IS THE PICTURE ON TOP👆👆👆😂😂😂
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yoongi's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night.
Having my nightmare.

Where Jimin was dating J hope...

I don't like that idea...

I felt something warm beside me. I looked below and saw jimin snuggle beside me feeling comfortable. He was too adorable.

I smiled and gently touched his soft hair.

I always knew that J hope secretly likes Jimin... and jimin was just too innocent to notice it.

And yes I admit. I was jealous.

I followed them on their so called date. Ended up watching a movie, well I actually didn't really watched. All that time I was just staring at them.

And the moment that I was totally pissed is when J hope is trying to steal jimin a kiss at the park!!!

I was so pissed that I ended up throwing a stone at jhope.

Bullseye! I hit him on the head.

And when I knew that they were going back home. I hurried to go back first. And ended up panting when I got back at our room. I was tired from running.

I hope jimin doesn't noticed me...

I looked at the angel snuggling to me...

I pulled him closer to me, putting my head on top of his head while his head were on my chest.

I never knew hugging would be so damn good.

Feels so comfy and warm.

I went back to sleep and trying to ignore my nightmare.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Hyung... hyung.... hyung"

I felt someone shaking me gently. And heard the most soothing and angelic voice.

I opened my left eye a little and saw jimin already up and bending down beside the bed shaking me to wake up.

"Mmm?" I groan

"Hyung... lets go eat downstairs... I'm alreadyy hungwyyy" he cutely whined and at the same time his stomach growled.

I chuckled and grogilly sat down and open my eyes and took a while before I stood up and went down following jimin.

We got down and all of them already ate. So me and jimin sat down to eat our breakfast.

As I was taking a bite I can't help to think about our night routine. Does jimin dislike it? But he doesn't stop me.

I glanced at him who is beside me.