Rushed ⚠

1478 Words💜

(When the letter is bold it means that the one speaking is the narrator or me giving updates... thank you😙😊)

@EsTaeThiclife... its for you♡

Jin's POV

I was pushed against the wall making me hiss in pain.

As soon as he locked the door of our shared room, he smashed his lips into mine.

He traveled his large hands into my butt squeezing them that made me moan into our hot kiss.

"Nggg ah"

He continued playing my ass, as I travel my hands to his slender neck. And pulled him more closer to deepen our kiss.

"J-joonie~" I moaned as he pulled out our kiss.

"That's not my name princess." He said lifting my chin with his finger.

"Da-daddy..."

"That's right" he smirked.

He took of his shirt and attacks my lips again inserting his tongue. And I let him explore my mouth. He trailed down onto my neck and gave me some hickeys. Sucking them harshly that made some purple reddish marks on my neck.

"Nghhh ahhh~ d-daddy.. uhh"

I closed my eyes tightly from feeling this pleasure. And pulled him closer to me. He was also pulling me closer by my waist grinding our hips together...

And I was too busy feeling pleasure that I didnt know He removed my shirt seconds ago...

I jumped wrapping my legs to his waist as he grabbed my butt firmly and I pulled him closer to me. I leaned in for a kiss again. Our tongues fighting in dominance.

He slowly walk to our bed not breaking our heated kiss and he slowly pushed me to the bed. Making me bounce a little while lying down.

He crawled up to me, his muscular biceps were making me more wet and turned on.

He was now on top of me trapping me with his hands on both sides. He continued to kiss me and trailing down my exposed neck.

Going down to my chest and found its way to my pink erect nipples...

He first kissed it. Pecking it and playing it with his fingers, slightly pinching it..

"Agghh nghh n-noo"

He smirks and said...

"Princess... let's see if some milk will come out with your beautiful nipples"

Then he suck it swirling his tongue on my buds. Leaned my chest more to his lips feeling pleasure...

"Aaaahhh!~~ i-idiot... I h-have no mi-milkk"

He gently bit it making me moan more. I grip his hair gently.

His hands traveled down to my shorts pulling it all down while still sucking my nipples.

I felt the cold air as my small dick got out slapping against my stomach.

"Ahh~"

Joonie stopped sucking my nipples and lastly kissed it and his tongue trailing all the way down to my hips and now his face was below me.

I leaned up a little to look down to him. He also looks up to me with lust in his eyes. Lips formed into a sweet but smirky smjle showing his deep dimples.