Never Judge a Book (Pack)

Scott, Liam, Kira, Stiles and Theo watch as Y/N is cutting up some peppers with her Airpods plugged in her ears. "I could attack her right now and she wouldn't expect it." Theo says with his arms crossed. "That is literally everyone's first image of her, right before she kicked their ass." Stiles says.

Theo looks to Liam and Liam says, "She threw me against a tree, fifty feet away from her." Y/N bops to the music and sways her hips a little bit. She puts her chopped up peppers into the boiling water.

"Well it's now or never, Theo." Scott says. Theo gives him a look before opening the sliding glass door and walk into the house. "How long do you think he'll last?" Liam asks. "I'd give him five minutes," Scott says. "Now that's being optimistic. I'd give him forty five seconds." Stiles says.

Theo extracts his claws and just when he was about to swing at Y/N, Y/N turns around and has her own claws piercing straight through his throat. She kicked one of his legs out from under him and pushes him on the counter. She growled and glowed her golden brown eyes.

"You have thirty seconds to tell me who you are and what the hell are you doing here." She states. "Uh, guys." Theo says as he tries to sit up but Y/N pushes him back down.

"Y/N! Y/N, relax. This is Theo." Scott introduces. "Yeah, just another beta that wanted to see what you were made of." Stiles intercepts. Y/N eases up and Theo jumps off of the table and tumbles into Scott and Stiles, making everyone laugh. "Hey, Y/N, did you make some more beignets?" Stiles asks. "Of course. They're in the oven, freshly made."

"Oh my God yes! I love you." Stiles states before kissing her cheek and eating an beignet. "She's from New Orleans and she is probably the best cook that Beacon Hills has ever seen." Stiles adds.

"Would you like to try one, Theo?" Y/N states and Theo looks at her hesitantly. "Relax, love. I'm not going to throw you on the counter again." She adds as she nudges her head towards the beignets. He picked one up and bit into it, leaving a powered mustache on his lips.

"Oh my God," "I know, right!" Stiles says.