C h a p t e r 2

"You."

———————-

You stared into the boy's eyes, noticing his face is red. "Huh? Why is your face red?! Now I can't draw you tch.." He looked at you with distress, "Oh, I'm sorry!" He continued to do what he was doing before, drawing flowers. You stared at him for a while, admiring his features, wait..what am I doing? He's a midget, I shouldn't be looking at him like that. You went back to drawing him, as you glanced at him from time to time. Well maybe he is a little cute..

"Oi! Y/N! Koichi! I made some food, come downstairs please!"

You and Koichi ended up racing each other down the stairs, as you always loved a challenge. Koichi ended up tripping over, but you caught him just in time, as you stared into each others eyes. You pr face reflected in his deep sapphire eyes, and it stayed just like that for a while.

"Koichi! Y/N!" You quickly fell out of your trance, as you dropped Koichi and ran for food. "Y/N, did you just drop Koichi-"

"I'm gonna go eat in my room, bye!" You sprinted up the stairs as the grey-haired boy slowly trailed behind you. "Why did you drop me-" you shoved your drawing into his face. "A-ah!" He slowly adjusted your sketchbook as he stared at your 'masterpiece'. "That's... really good!" His adorable face, his small height, everything about him just made you feel... "Tch. Thanks I guess." You adjusted yourself to sit on your bed and turned on your TV, as you wanted to watch VOLTRON. Just as you turned on the TV, you heard tapping on the window? "Huh? Who the hell is doing that?!" You aggressively opened your window "Look, Josuke! Koichi's here!"

"OKUYASU GET DOWN!" You stared at koichi, with one eyebrow raised. "Koichi! There's a stand user that's a chef!" Stands? Again? You sighed as you pushed him away, closing your window. "I'm sorry about them.." 

"Ugh, its fine." You continued to watch VOLTRON, until you fell asleep.

-Time Skip-

You woke up, only to be tucked into your bed. "Huh? Who-" "SSHHHHH! Y/N! Your so loud.." Rohan put his hand on the back of his head " I'm staying here with you, your parents aren't coming home." Of course they aren't. "Where's Koichi? That damn midget.." Rohan looked at you  in confusion, "Wait, you made friends with him?" He has this excited look on his face as you sighed, " Oh please Rohan, it wasn't anything. I just didn't finish my drawing.." 

"Yeah yeah." You felt the heat rise your face as you turned the other way "Shut up."

"Okay okay" he chuckled, "I'll be in the guest room if you need me."

Stupid Rohan...I don't like him, Love is just some fake shit. Hmph.

————

Sorry for the short chapter aCK, I have schoolwork and stuff and I wanted to update, ALSO

IMPORTANT-

Total Defence has a new ability, because I didn't like the other one. It can make shields with its rings, and when someone wears one, their defence extremely increases.

No idea when I'll update next :')