Chapter 3

Quick A/N: I kNow my writing is shitty I'm soRry

—————————

-In The Morning-

You woke up and stretched your arms towards the air, Ah Sunday, no school, no shit. You looked around your room, trying to recall what happened yesterday. Oh right, the midget. You sighed as you got up from bed, only to be met with Rohan. Looking at the floor. Closely. Very...closely. 

"What are you doing outside my room? Weirdo." Rohan whipped his head up only for his headband to fall of his head and land straight into your face. "OW! YOU LITTLE-" your screaming-session was discontinued by a very scared Rohan. "SHHHH! Your parents found out I was here and this is my punishment." You raised an eyebrow. They're more bothered about Rohan than me huh. I thought they were friends. Was it some kind of forced business? Whatever.

You walked past him only to be met with some angry parents. "Why didn't you call us yesterday?! We were worried!"

"You guys? Worried? Yeah, no. That's a lie. First you get me a male uniform, then you leave me alone for 2 days, and then you act nice and caring? Bullshit. Get out of my face." You pushed you parents with a bUrniNg pAsSioNe [imreallysorry] as you stormed your way to the fridge, only to find nothing inside. "Where'd you put the damn food?" 

"You looked like you were gaining weight so we-" 

"I don't wanna hear it." You went upstairs to go shower, dress up and pack bags.

-smallest time skip ever-

You carried your bags as you walked over to Rohan. "Hey uh, Rohan? Could I stay at yours for a bit?" You looked away, as you were embarrassed to say such a thing.

"Oh of course! I'll make I as fun as possible" He gave you the cheesiest grin that you couldn't help but laugh. "You absolute ass! BAHAHAHA!" 

—————-

Hii! I'm gonna take a break with writing for abit because of got school work and stuff, sorry! I feel hella bad nOw hh