Chapter 6

Drawing was...interesting. It wasn't your kinda thing, but with someone here, it felt kinda relaxing. You felt more calm, like nothing was in your way to true luxury. "Hey uh.. mind if I continued my drawing of you? Psh, not like I care, it'd just be nice.."

"Oh of course! I don't mind." The boy smiled, how adorable.. You eagerly nodded your head and got out your equipment. 

Time Skip To Nightey Time

The sun had almost set and you were just sitting in bed. You slowly brought out your stand, Total Defense, and looked it in the eye. "How do I learn to love? It's just... so frustrating. I don't get anything.." You hugged a pillow to your body as you shoved your head into it. Nothing. "What, can you not speak? It sighed as it sat next to you. "It's something you'll have to figure out yourself. I'm a manifestation of you. I'm pretty sure I don't know either.." It silently snickered as it  looked at you with shining eyes, full of love. "Something I'll find out myself huh...that's pretty cliché ghost."

It sighed in response, "Of course it is.." but it was still smiling. "I'm sure, you'll find out soon. Now, maybe get some rest?"

"Yeah yeah I heard ya.."

————————

I still can't write a lot gosh- 

So I re read this, and, uh. cringe. that's it,,,, cringe. I'm sorry that you're reading this I feel pretty bad-

also sorry for the short stuff, I'm that type of writer aha-

arriverderci💕