Chapter 4

-Time Skip To Rohan's House :)-

You were sitting on the couch, scrolling through the endless list of channels that never satisfied your needs. As you were enjoying your final moments of boredom, you heard the doorbell ring.

Who the hell is here now? You sighed as you got up and answered the door. "Oh, hey midget. Sup?" You looked down at the small boy. "Oh! Hey Y/N! Do you know if Rohan is here?"

"Nope, he's out somewhere. I'm guessing you wanna stay here for now." You sighed and let him in as you continued to scroll endlessly through the channel.

"Um I know something that might be interesting." He took the remote from you, but in that tiny second, your fingers touched. ( :0 ) His fingers are so soft...WHAT. You shook your head and looked the other way. "Well put it on then!" 

"It's called um.. Gyro's Pizza Mozzarella." Well at least it sounds good.

-Mini Time Skip in Midgets POV :D-

Oh? It looks like she's asleep. She is cute though...uh. What? I guess I'll just go get some blankets for her. I walked up the stairs only to see Rohan at his desk. "Rohan? I thought you weren't here?"

"Huh? I was here all day." "Ah, I see. Ok then,"

She wanted to spend time with me? But I thought she hated me, maybe it's different..*chuckle*.

———-

Yes I just made him chuckle inside his head don't @ me-

Sorry for short chapter,, I'm really lazy :((

Hope you enjoyed tho :D