Chapter 5

You woke up, only to be in a scattered mess of pillows and blankets. Eh? What's all this? You sighed as you got up and walked to the kitchen. Oh yeah. I'm at Rohan's. Aren't i? Tch. I bet that little midget covered me. Hmph. You sighed as you opened the curtains, revealing the light from the morning sun. I slept that long? Huh. You decided to just make some quick cereal. As you messily poured in the milk, you heard footsteps towards the door. 

"Always having the sugary stuff, aren't you?" Rohan chuckled at you as you just gave him a grunt in return. "Tch. You idiot." So what if I like sweets? It's not my fault they taste so nice.. You quickly ate your breakfast as you dumped your bowl into the sink. "Uh Rohan, could you wash my bowl for me?" He gave a quick nod as you went to the couch and covered yourself with the pillows, like you were previously. You aimlessly went through all the channels as you heard someone plop next to you. "Do you wanna continue what we were watching yesterday?" He smiled. That smile. That was what made your heart flutter. "Tch, y-yeah whatever." You crossed your arms and faced away from him. What is this feeling? What the hell is happening to me? Do I need a doctor??  You sighed as you made yourself comfortable to watch TV. 

Is it just me or is this really boring.. "Hey Koichi, can we do something else?" He looked into your e/c eyes as he got lost in thought. "Uh, what do you wanna do? Sorry, I'm not good with ideas." He looked away shyly. That was when you knew, that you had fallen in love with this boy. The most unusual sensation turned out to be an emotion called love. Questions started flooding your head, would he even like me back? Does he even like me as a friend? How could I let this happen?  You had no idea what to do, since you had never been in this situation. "I uh, we could draw? I know we did it before but it's kinda fun." You looked away from him. You knew you were acting different, you couldn't help but curse in your head. "Oh it's ok! I enjoy spending time with you."

That was when you knew, you were gonna learn to love.

—————-

Cliché I know :)))

Sorry for short chapter again, I'm not a writing machine ;w; 

Arrivederci! 💕