A New Year's Eve kiss

*the pic was made by me UwU*

Midoriya's POV:

11:00

I was at a new years eve party that Ashido was throwing, almost everyone was here. I stayed at the back of the party because Uraraka was having fun with the girls and Iida was scolding Denki and Mineta for trying to put "special water" into the punch.

I haven't been to a lot of parties so I felt kinda awkward. In the corner of my eye saw a tall figure walking towards me.
"Hello Midoriya" I hear a nonchalant voice say.
"Todoroki-kun, I didn't expect you to come?" I said surprised
"Ashido dragged me here..."
"Well now I get to talk to someone" I say smiling. I don't know if my eyes were tricking me but I swore Todoroki-kun was blushing

"I'm guessing Iida and Uraraka are busy" he asked
"yeah..." I laugh nervously and scratch the back of my neck.
"Does Todoroki-kun have anyone he likes" I say looking off the the side nervously

It was no secret that I like Todoroki-kun, and get a gay panic whenever I even hear his name. Apparently I have an obvious crush on him. Everyone knows I like him, that is everyone except Todoroki-kun. Luckily he has been to dence to figure it out.

"There is this one person" he replied
"Oh, can I ask who it is?" I ask
"I'll tell you about them, they are kind, gorgeous, their personality is great, their smile, don't even get me started on their beautiful eyes" he exclaimed
"Wow they must really be great if you, Shoto Todoroki, are inlove" I say with a tinge of sadness.

I never expected that Todoroki-kun would love me, but it still brought a sharp pain in my heart. It felt like a thousand knives have stabbed me.

"Do you like anyone Midoriya" I hear Todoroki-kun say.
"Well..... Uh... I guess I do, don't I" I say with a nervous laugh.
"Well I hope it works out for you two" He said
"Yeah me too...." I say as if my world just crumbled

"GUYS ONE MORE MINUTES TILL NEW YEAR!" I hear Ashido scream excitedly. I sigh as to let out my stress from Todoroki-kun and my last conversation.
"Midoriya is there something on your mind, you seem....off" Todoroki-kun observes.
"Me!? Wha... No!" I say in a panic.
"Are you sure, you're really red?" Todoroki says as he puts his hand on my forehead causing me to blush even more.
He laughed a little making me feel warm and fuzzy inside. He's laugh, it was so rare, you'd be so lucky to see it. It was one of my favorite things about him.

"A FEW SECONDS LEFT" Ashido yells.

It was nearly the new year. And we've been through so much in this year, it makes me tear up a bit. Todoroki-kun notice this
"Are you alright Midoriya?"

"5"

"T-Todoroki-kun, I have to tell you something..."

"4"

"What is it Midoriya?"

"3"

"I-I"

"2"

" I really like you"

"1"

I kiss him while everyone is cheering because it's the new year. After a nother second later I feel Todoroki-kun kiss back.

After what felt like forever, we broke the kiss.
"Me too Izuku"
"I-Izuku!? Y-you called me-"
"Call me Shoto ok"
"Ok... Shoto"

First one shot, how'd I do?
:3