Is this it (2)

'No' Todoroki thought
'This isn't it, it can't be'
He felt tears streaming down his face.
"Icyhot, just give him space, he'll come back" Bakugou said trying to cheer up Todoroki.

Midoriya was still by the tree. His arms rested on his knees. He felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Uraraka.
"Hay Deku.... I just wanted to know if you were ok" Uraraka asked worried.
"Todoroki and I broke up I think..." Midoriya said with red eyes. Uraraka gasped.
"W-why" she questioned
"I think he cheated on me..."

"What do you mean think?"

"He said that Yazorazu kissed him but... I don't know if I can trust him" Izuku said trying to control his feelings.
"I've seen the way he looks at you, I think he is telling the truth and-"Uraraka was cut off.
"Who's side are you on!" Midoriya said shouting.
"D-deku..."
"Never mind just please leave" Izuku pleaded.
"B-but..." Uraraka stuttered.
Midoriya got up and left

When he got to the dormitory he saw Todoroki and Bakugou sitting on the couch. Todoroki turned around to see Midoriya. They both froze. Todoroki tried to get up only to be pulled down again by Bakugou. Todoroki took one more glance at Midoriya with sadness in his eyes then he turned away. Midoriya walked up to his room and checked his phones to see 2 miss calls form Uraraka.
He shuts his phone off and fell asleep on his All Might beding

Todoroki felt his heart sink when he saw Midoriya's sad face. He just wanted to hug him and tell him he is sorry but that wasn't going to happen. He held a heavy heart for the rest of the day. He wouldn't talk to anyone he just wanted to be in his true love's arms. He decided to go to the tree where him and Midoriya made many memories.

Midoriya got up from his 3 hour nap and went down stairs to be greeted by his childhood friend Bakugou.
"Can I help you Kacchan?" The small boy questioned
"Why don't you believe Icyhot" Bakugou snapped.
"Because what if he is lying.." Midoriya stuttered.
"What if he is not" Bakugou replied leaving Midoriya speechless and tears welling up in his eyes.
"Icyhot went to that tree that you and him always went to, if you wanted to know" Bakugou said.

Midoriya ran to the tree where Todoroki was. When he arrived he saw Todoroki crying. He felt his heart break when he realized he wasn't lying and felt guilty wash over him. The sat next to his lover.

Todoroki turned his head to see a small male with green hair and realized who it was immediately.
"So... I talked to Kacchan..." Todoroki's eyes widened then his head turned away.
"I don't expect you to forgive me... After all I accused you for cheating...." The smaller boy said. Todoroki turned to face him. He had tears in his eyes and hugged him. At first Midoriya was surprised but then gave into the hug. Izuku felt a pair of lips on his own, a pair he was familiar with. His love Todoroki
"Love you Sho.."
"Love you too Izu"

So this is it..

Hi, sorry it's short
:I