is this it...

Midoriya stood wide eyed while his boyfriend or now ex boyfriend stood kissing a girl with black hair tied into a pony tail, which belonged to none other than Momo Yazorazu.

Midoriya stood there while he watched Todoroki with Momo. After a couple of seconds he ran where ever his feet could take him, which ended up to class 1A's dormitory. He ran in crying wanting nothing more that to cry into his All Might pillow.

But luck wasn't on his side today and he ran into Uraraka.
"Hay- Oh my gosh are you crying Deku? What's wrong"
She asked in a concerned voice. Midoriya ran past her and ran up the stairs that lead to the dorm rooms.

"Oi Deku!"
A gruff voice called out. One the Midoriya could not deal with right now and of course it was Bakugou.
"Stupid Deku you-" the blond stoped in his tracks when he saw his childhood friend crying.
And yet again Izuku ran to his room not even bothering to eat dinner.

Izuku woke up at 5:30 and all the memories from yesterday came flooding in. He climbed out of bed and went down stairs to make tea since it was so early.

After the tea was ready he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Midoriya's face turned into pure horror when he turned around to see who the sound belonged to. Shoto Todoroki.
"Hay Izuku, you're up early" Todoroki said bringing his hand up to Midoriya's face only for Midoriya to smack it away. Izuku was on the verge of tears but tried to hold back.
"Y-yeah I g-guess I am..." The smaller male said.
"Izu... Are you ok?" Shoto asked.
"I'm fine Todoroki..." Midoriya hasn't called Shoto by his second name since they started dating.

With that Midoriya took his tea and left and of course Todoroki came after him.
"Listen, if something is wrong you can tell me" Midoriya continued to ignore his ex lover.
"Just get away from me ok" Midoriya said almost shouting.
"W-what did I do..." Shoto questioned.
"You and Yazorazu, if you like her be with her, stop toying with my feelings!" Midoriya said in tears as he ran back to his room.

Todoroki was left in shock when he remembered his friend kissed him. He was not enjoying the kiss one bit. After Momo kissed him he confronted her but obviously Midoriya saw them kissing. After collecting his thoughts Todoroki ran after Izuku.
"Izuku, let me explain!" But Midoriya was not buying it.
Todoroki was able to grab his loved one's hand.
"Izuku-"
"Don't call me that"
Midoriya snatched his hand away and went to his dorm.

Todoroki for the first time in a long time felt heart broken. Not only Midoriya thinks that he cheated on him but now hates him as well.

Midoriya was crying his eyes out and could hardly breath from all his crying. He could feel his heart breaking. His chest hurt so badly and he just wanted it to stop. He waited for another hour for when everyone else to wake up.

At 7:09 he got out of his dorm to find Todoroki waiting for him. Todoroki wrapped his arms around Midoriya. Deku wanted to hug back, he just wanted to be loved at the moment but Todoroki was the last person he wanted to be with at the moment. He eventually pushed Todoroki away.
"Izuku let me explain please..." The Bi colored eyed male pleaded.
"There is nothing to explain"

Bakugou got out of his dorm to see Todoroki and Midoriya looking like they were fighting.
"You don't understand, she-" he heard Todoroki was cut off by Midoriya.
"I told you to leave me alone!"
The male with green hair ran off. He saw Todoroki standing there, tears in his eyes.
"Oi Icyhot what happened between you and the nerd"
Bakugou said almost concerned.

Todoroki explained what had happened the previous day. Bakugou made a 'Tsk' sound.
"You are both idiots, just grab him and tell him what happened, even if he tries to squirm away" Bakugou said with a sigh.

As Bakugou and Todoroki walked to class they saw most of their classmates already there. Todoroki looked over at Midoriya and their eyes met. Midoriya looked away again breaking Shoto's heart. Todoroki took his seat just as Aizawa came in.

Todoroki was to distracted to listen to the lesson. He was looking at Izuku with sadness in his eyes. Midoriya's eyes were red, it appears he had cried alot. Todoroki felt a wave of guilt come over him, he made his Izu cry so much. The one person he cared the most for hated him.
As the bell rang for break Todoroki walked up to Midoriya and grabbed him.
"Eek!" Midoriya shrieked.
"Izuku, please let me explain..." Todoroki said with pain in his eyes.
"Fine.... Let's here it" Midoriya said blankly.
"S-she kissed me ok, I confronted her afterwards-" Todoroki was cut off.
"And you expect me to believe that..." Midoriya's statement made Todoroki flinch.
"B-but it's tru-"
"I've said it twice and I'll say it again. Leave me alone" Midoriya said walking off.

Midoriya really wanted to Believe Todoroki but it felt impossible to. Midoriya didn't have anymore tears to cry. He felt as if his world crumbled, the one he loved never loved him. Or that's what he thought. He walked to the back of the school by a tree, this is where Todoroki and him hang out sometimes but that was obviously not gonna happen again. It was such a vibrant memory. They would eat lunch here and Todoroki would flirt with Midoriya to make him blush. But that was now in the past.

Todoroki was left in the hallway on the verge of tears, he never wanted this to happen. He wanted to go back to the time where he would make his boyfriend blush and kiss him. Now his love couldn't even stand him.

Bakugou saw Todoroki standing in the middle of the hallway. He walked up to him.
"So... It didn't work" Bakugou said. Todoroki stood there with a broken heart.

Is this it....

There will be a part 2 coming soon
Hope you enjoyed

:3