👨‍👩‍👧Trust Issues In The Flynn Family👨‍👩‍👧

Chapter 4

•Phineas' POV•

"Ain't you gonna hop in?" Marie ask the girl. That's weird. She wasn't talking and just stare... no, glare... Why does she look like...

Suddenly, Thomas cut my thoughts off when he hop out of the car and told her, "Don't worry Iris... They won't hurt you..." he whisper but I can definitely hear her respond back. "O-Ok..."

Her image is so visible to Izzy... Thomas gently grab her arm and helped her get in before he followed.

Once we reach home, Marie bounce out of the car while Thomas escort the new girl inside... I park the car after they got out and grab the kids' belongings. After I put down her things, something fell out of the box.

"Huh?" I got confused as I grab a... s-snowclip?... No w-way...

"Phineas, honey, is there something wrong? You just went pale..." Isabella ask in worry as she stood beside me. I quickly hid the clip back in the box before she saw it and look at her with a smile.

"Nothing. I just remembered something... How was the kids?" I added.

"Oh, the new girl is waiting at the living room. I have to admit, she is fast at bathing... while Thomas is still taking a shower as Marie wait for him by playing her video games..." she explained.

•Author's POV•

After a couple minutes of settling the problem, everyone went to the living room to greet Iris.

"Iris, meet the Flynn Family! Phineas Flynn is my dad while Isabella Flynn Garcia Shapiro is my mom!!!" Marie introduce.

But Iris was not glad to see them... not even a bit of joy have been felt when she saw them so happy...

She was trying to control her anger as she gripped at her fist tighter when Phineas spoke first, "Hi there Iris! How old are you, dear?"

Since she won't even talk, Thomas and Marie are the ones who answer all the question until they went silent when Isabella ask, "Where are your parents?". That cause her to snapped and glare to all of them.

"Please... don't talk about my parents..." she warned before Marie try to make the awkward situation light up.

"I was just wondering, you really look like my mom!!! And a bit of dad!!! Are we sisters?!?"

"I got my image from my mom and my hair from my papa..." she finally answer.

"Since you are here, I was wondering if you wanna stay here with us?" Marie offer and her parents didn't seem to mind, but to Iris, she is not happy and excited at all.

She was actually furious and in panic. "Could I stay with Thomas?" She pleaded as she went closer to the brown hair boy. Thay made Thomas confused and worried for her.

"Why? Don't you wanna stay with us? We could take care of you and Marie can finally have a roommate besides Thomas!!!" Isabella reminded.

"The answer is NO... Period..." she shot with a cold tone that cause Isabella to back away while Phineas' eyes went shrunk in surprised.

"Ok Ok Iris, no need to be harsh... My dad will pick me up here anytime soon..." Thomas quickly cover her with a nervous smile before she look to Iris in disbelief.

She sigh and stood up while looking down, "S-Sorry..." she mumbled before she went to the kitchen where her box was. "Don't worry Iris!!! We forgive you and Tommy will call you once Uncle Ferb arrive!!!"

"I told you not to call me that!!!"

~Iris' POV~

I quickly search my box to get my 3 pair of clothes, but I saw an old chest instead. Since when did this became mine? I thought as I dust the dust away and tried to open it.