🛍🌟Mall Day With Mr.Flynn Alone🌟🛍

Chapter 22

{Iris}

Once we reach the 'mall', my jaw dropped in surprise when I saw how huge it was. Marie help Thomas while I look around, amaze.

"Iris, welcome to Googolplex mall!!!" She exclaim before a smile instantly grew from my lips.

{Phineas}

Once I park the car, I grab my backpack with me and follow the kids inside. I swear I saw Melody...

How come she just disappear?... Should I go visit her? It's been 12 years...

"So... ain't you guys gonna tell me something about the mall?" Iris ask.

"We don't know much except the food court, but you can ask dad! He knows a lot more..." Marie mention before they both turn to me.

I just cross my arms before I look down with my eyes close and sigh, "The mall was build when I was 12. It has been 18 years standing and it's still here. It has more than 16 shops including the Food court and it only has 1 floor..." I explain as I walk around while they follow.

"One floor, but more shops?! This mall is awesome!!!"

"Absolutely. This is where your uncles and aunts hangout or date when we were kids..." I added before they 'oooohh' in interest while Iris stay with a blunt look.

"Hey Iris, Marie said that she spot something important. Won't you mind if I tag along with her while you stay here with Uncle Phin?" Thomas ask before I caught Iris'eyes shrunk in horror.

"You won't take long, right?" She ask nervously.

"Well... it depends on Marie, but I'll try to be faster..."

"Ok... Just don't injure yourself...again..." she scolded before Ferb's and my kid was already nowhere in sight.

{Iris}

Why am I suppose to do now?! I don't wanna stay with him!!! Couldn't they just bring me with them?!

"Why do I have to be stuck with you again..." I grumble under my breath annoyed.

"Did you say something, dear?" Mr.Flynn ask, not bothering to look at me.

"Nothing..." I replied harshly before I spot the Food Court.

"But I like to stay there..." I added, trying not to sound so demanding as I point the Food Court.

"Let's go then..." he said before I follow him and take a seat next to a fast food called 'Slushy Dawg', seeing a blonde man with blue eyes at his 40's walk to our table.

"Hey Phineas!" He greeted.

"Oh hey Jeremy. How was Candace? Is Xavier and Fred building something today?" Mr.Flynn greeted and ask while I kept my mouth shut and read my book.

"Oh yeah and it annoys Amanda a lot. They are planning to build a rollercoaster outside the mall! Just like you and Ferb did!"

"Well it WAS the MOST extreme rellercoaster ever, but it's not that hard to build to be honest...Did Candace agree?"

"For the third time, she actually did! Except for Amanda. Hheheh... Even I agree since they have some protection seat just in case something happens..."

"Just make sure they are using rivets to put it all together..."

"Speaking of me and your sister's kids, is that your daughter?" This 'Jeremy' ask, pointing to me before I glare.

"I'm NOT his DAUGHTER..." I growl in annoyed before Mr.Flynn shut me by putting his hand on my mouth and look to Jeremy nervously.

"Sorry about Iris, Jeremy. She's not comfortable today... My daughter, Marie, must be with Ferb's kid somewhere around the mall..." he explain before I remove his hand from my mouth and shot a glare at him.