💖Love Inator Problem💖

Chapter 14

{Iris} ~The Next Day~

"Excuse me, Mrs.Fletcher?" I called before she turn his attention to me.

"Yes dear?"

"Can I ask something even it's too private?"

"Well... it depends on how private it is..."

I kept quiet for a while, trying to look for the right word, but all I could think about is three... "Who is Melody?"

That cause me to flinch when I heard a pencil break. "Vanessa, I need another pencil..." Ferb said deeply with a bit anger in his tone.

"Could you please tell me?..." I pleaded even I know Mr.Fletcher didn't like the subject I started.

What else could I ask?  I need to know everyone. I might even find out about mother once I get them to talk..

"Melody? Oh... she is my step-sister..." Vanessa answered.

"How come?" I ask again.

"Ok, uuumm... how could I explain this..." she pause as she hold his chin and bit her lip.

"I grow up to have the same IQ my 'ex' dad have mix with my mother's IQ so I can handle how complicated it sounds in my own calculations once I experiment my DNA..." I blurt, trying not to brag. How did I know? I just know...

"Well... she actually have a family until she reach 3, her dad died so her mom marry my dad, then her mom start cheating and left to go back in Roxanne with her and her  brothers. Then dad married my mom, Charlene, until they made a divorce but kept the name of my dad. But they made a deal to keep and raise Melody. Got that?"

"Definitely..."

"Wow, you are smart..."

"But Mrs.Fetcher, where is she right now?..." I ask that made Thomas' dad snapped and broke another pencil. "Vanessa, I'm going to work..." he replied before he give her a quick peck and left.

"A thousand apologies for my husband. He... doesn't like to talk about since he and Phineas are my sister's closest friends... She just disappear out of the blue so I don't know much, but I do know that she loves snow and animals..."

That made my heart stop... Melody loves s-snow and a-animals?... L-Like I d-do?

W-Why-?...

H-How?...

W-When?...

"Iris sweetie, you okay?" Vanessa ask.

" U-Uuhh, y-yes!!! I-I'll just get s-something upstairs..." I excused myself before I walk out of the kitchen. When I reach the staircase, I saw Thomas. "Oh Thomas... H-Hey!!" I greet with a forced smile.

He only yelped in pain before his foot slipped and fell on me. And of course we both fell on the ground.

"Thomas? You okay?" I ask as I helped him stand up.

"C-Careful with me, I-Iris..." he hissed as he carefully lift his left foot.

"What happen?" I ask as I check his foot.

"Yesterday h-happen... When Marie said that she will teach me the whole day, I didn't know she meant it like literally!!! A-Aahhh..." he moan as I twist his foot a bit before putting it back in the same position.

"Hmmm... a strain. Ovestretch muscles... Don't tell me you didn't warm your body up before the plan..." I ask him and he only smile at me awkwardly. I roll my eyes and made a facepalm.