please read this before reading the story

I would just like to start off by saying that i am not in any way trying to 'glorify' self harm, mental illness, suicide, or anything of the sort. these are heavy subjects that should always be taken seriously. if you or someone you know struggles with any of these topics, i encourage you to reach out to someone for support. i will leave a list of hotlines below and encourage you to call one if you or someone you know are ever struggling. if you don't feel comfortable reaching out to a friend or family member or calling a hotline, i am always willing to listen and do my best to help out. i cant offer professional advice but i'm here if you need anything. with that said i would also like to point out that suicides, mental illnesses, self harm, etc. are not love stories, they are real tragedies that happen every day, they are not romantic and they are not something to joke about. if you are someone who is considering suicide, whether you're looking for a sign as to why you shouldn't or not, please, take this as your sign not to. i know it may seem like there's nothing left to live for but there are people out there who care about you, whether you know it or not. if you don't believe me well, you're reading the words of one of those people right now, i may not know you but i still care about each and every one of you. it sounds fake and meaningless, i know, but i promise you that i mean that wholeheartedly. stay safe, i love you.

                                                                                                                     -lee

hotlines-

 The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention provides referrals to support groups and mental health professionals, resources on loss, and suicide prevention information (888-333-2377)The National Domestic Violence Hotline provides 24/7 crisis intervention, safety planning and information on domestic violence (800-799-7233)The Suicide Prevention hotline connects callers to trained crisis counselors (800-273-8255)DBSA provides information on bipolar disorder and depression, offers in-person and online support groups and forums (800-826-3632)
ADAA provides information on prevention, treatment and symptoms of anxiety, depression and related conditions (240-485-1001)   The Trevor Project is an association that provides support for LGBTQIA+ youth. they have hotlines on their website that you can call, text or chat (thetrevorproject.org)

(their website also has a lot of amazing resources and information on almost any subject concerning the LGBTQIA+ community along with many other societal issues.