Part 1

Author: uLieZha
Disclaimer: Furudate Haruichi
Fandom: Haikyuu!
Chara: Sawamura Daichi, Kuroo Tetsurou, Sugawara Koushi, Kozume Kenma
Warning: Semi canon, typos, a bit OOC, shounen ai, rusty english, swearing words, a splash of lemonades here and there, author's PoV

Daichi's apartment
"You may sleep anywhere you want, just never step into my working room!" said Daichi clearly, reminding -or obviously warning- the bedhead guy behind him who just closed the door, while he was hanging his jacket on the hanger near the wardrobe.
Kuroo didn't say anything, just hummed a little. Without permission, he jumped on the one and only sofa Daichi had in his cozy place, streching himself to his most relaxing position.
"Oi, Kuroo! Could you at least take bath first?! You wild black cat!" somehow Daichi got pissed off.
Hearing the host complaining, Kuroo stared at the man in front of him, a small yet cynical smirk was curved on his sensual lips. He sighed calmly, then walked to the toilet as if it was his own house. Daichi heavily inhaled his breathe with closed eyes, then threw a towel and it accidentally fell right on Kuroo's handsome face.
"You damn crow!" it was Kuroo swearing to his best friend, but Daichi was too lazy to respond.
Kuroo closed the toilet roughly, and few seconds later, Daichi could hear the sound of water falling from the shower.
"Now what?" asked Daichi to himself, confussed.
Daichi walked to his clean and neat pantry, then boiled some water to make coffee, as he remembered that Kuroo had been drinking too much alcohol last night.
"Sawamura! Any shampoo?" Kuroo asked while opening the toilet, then sneaking his head out.
"It's in the left cabinet!" Daichi replied, though still busy making coffee in the pantry.
"Wher-? Ah, found it!" Kuroo's voice from inside of the toilet.
Daichi rolled his eyes, shook his head slowly, then continued making coffee.
"Anything you want for dinner, Kuroo?" asked Daichi.
"Anything you can cook properly, Bro!" Kuroo answered then mockingly laughed.
"Ok, then soup of stone would be fine, huh?" Daichi asked retorically.
"As long as you feed me with your hand, Daddy-ichi!" Kuroo was laughing out louder beneath the sound of water from the shower.
"What a pain in the ass!" Daichi swore in anger, but then he took a sip of his hot black coffee from his favorite cup. "Hurry up, Kuroo! Your coffee's getting cold!" said Daichi, then walked to the living room and sat on the sofa.
Kuroo came out from the toilet with his body was still soaking wet, causing the water dripped all over the floor. He was half naked, just a towel covering the private part of his tall -and sexy- body.
Too late to notice, Daichi put his cup of coffee on the table, then turn his body around just to hold onto Kuroo's because the clumsy kitty slipped while walking to the living room.
"Whadda hell?!" Daichi yelled, as he was surprised.
"Sorry, I was-"
"Just cover up or get dress already!" Daichi yelled again, in higher tone of voice.
"Calm down, Sawamura! It's not like I want to rape you anyway!" Kuroo snapped, making Daichi's anger rose up and about to burst. "Ok, sorry," said Kuroo in calm deep voice suddenly, noticing Daichi almost lost his control.
Kuroo stood up, turned around then put his red boxer and black T-shirt on. He moved his fingers all over his hair, but it just became messier than it was before. Frustrated, he shook his head, splashing some water all over the room.
"Kuroo!" and again, Daichi yelled even louder.
Kuroo laughed, then apologized. He sat on the sofa, on the left side of Daichi. He took the full cup of coffee, as he saw the one in front of Daichi was almost empty. He drank it all at once because it was cold already.
"Da hell! Don't you have some sugar or something?" Kuroo's belated protest made Daichi smiled in satisfaction.
"I don't have any. I haven't done grocery for a week. I just got a new job two weeks ago, and will be paid two weeks later," Daichi explained.
"Then for dinner"? Kuroo asked, curious.
"We can order pizza, but in your charge," Daichi replied on ease, with a small grin on his face.
Kuroo sighed. He stood up then put on his long denim and black jacket.
"Let's go out! I'm starving like I could die in a minute!" asked Kuroo in hurry, opened the door then walked outside.
"I don't mind waiting for a minute," said Daichi crossing his hand and smirked.
"Fuck you!" Kuroo swore, while Daichi was laughing out loud, walking out through the door where the cat guy was waiting for him.
"Lock the door!" said Daichi.
"Done!" Kuroo replied. "Let's go to our favorite cafe!" asked Kuroo with such enthusiasm, walking in rush straight into the lift.
Unfortunately, Daichi rejected him. "Not in the mood!" he said quickly.
"But you can meet Suga-chan and we can-"
"We broke up," said Daichi, stopped walking right in front of Kuroo who was waiting for him to enter the lift.

In a family diner
Kuroo ate his favorite food and enjoyed his fresh orange juice. Sometimes, he secretly stared at the guy sitting in front of him, but then continued to finish his meal.
Meanwhile, Daichi just ordered a cup of coffee. Looked like he lost his appetite, although his stomach was crumbling.
"Eat something, or you'll get sick," said Kuroo reminding him. "Here!" Kuroo was handing his spoon full of his favorite dish right to Daichi's mouth.
Daichi glared at him, uncomfortably. Some people who walked by were watching them in curiousity, -even some were in disgust.
"Stop it, Kuroo!" Daichi hushed.
"Just eat it already!" Kuroo hushed back at him.
"Tch!"
Too lazy to argue, Daichi opened his mouth. Kuroo fed him like he was just a spoiled kid.
"Mind if I ask you something?" Kuroo asked, trying to be polite.
"Yes! Just finish it and let's go home!" Daichi answered in anger, knowing what he wanted to ask about.
"At least order something you can take home to eat, will you?" Kuroo asked, putting a big effort to make a begging face.
"I will. Just hurry up!" Daichi answered, failed to say it calmly.

On the way back home
"So," Kuroo awkwardly started a conversation. "You just broke up, too," said Kuroo with trembled voice, hesitated.
Daichi turned his head, staring at the taller guy who's walking beside him. A second later, he smiled, but secretly, in pain.
"Did you too, with Kenma?" Daichi returned the question.
"Well..., it was for the fifth times anyway. Somehow I get used to it," Kuroo scratched his head through his messy raven hair.
"That's why you got drunk last night and beat 3 waiters in the pub?" Daichi asked, retorically mocked the raven guy.
Kuroo just smiled, tried to hide his stupidity.
"What about you? Whazzap with Suga-chan? Aren't you guys get along so well?" questions running like bullet through Daichi's head.
"It's just not as simple as I thought our relationship would be when it come to this situation," Daichi answered, with trembled voice and painfull smile, seemed trying to hide something.
"What happened?" Kuroo asked, very much of curiousity.
"He's getting marry with a girl," Daichi replied, almost in tear.
"Wha-?! For real?" Kuroo asked, not believing what he heard just now.
"Well, his parents asked him to marry a girl, a daughter of their relatives. Seemed like it's been decided since years and he hid it from me, so...," Daichi unfinished his words, but Kuroo could understand the situation already.
"I'm so sorry," said Kuroo, with his deepest empathy.
"It's okay, I'll be fine soon," said Daichi with a smiling face, but teary eyes.
Kuroo smiled too, and pat Daichi's shoulder gently. Discovering his best friend sad face was something he didn't want to be real.
Unaware of his own feeling, Kuroo took one step closer to Daichi. Daichi remained still, thinking that Kuroo just wanted to hug him, to comfort him. But what happened a moment later, was beyond from his expectation.
Kuroo kissed Daichi. On his lips. Softly. But so intense. Then deeply. The sanity alarm inside Daichi's head was ringing loudly, but not loud enough to make him move away from Kuroo's hug.
"Daichi," a calm soft voice pulling him back to reality.
Daichi turned his head, looking at the silver-haired guy who called him. Kuroo was staring at him too, with a little smirk on his wet lips.
"Kuroo, you bastard! You knew Suga was there!" said Daichi.
"I did," Kuroo replied.

_ TBC _

An/:
Oya? Oya? Oya?
Whadda we have here?
So I was trying to write in english, but still, a mess.
Hahaha...
Just don't be too rough on me in review/comment, please...
My heart is weak and fragile...
*slapped
Thanks for reading this and see ya a.s.a.p.

Regards,
ULieZha