Part 2

Author: uLieZha
Disclaimer: Furudate Haruichi
Fandom: Haikyuu!
Chara: Sawamura Daichi, Kuroo Tetsuroo, Sugawara Koushi, Kozume Kenma
Warning: Semi canon, typos, a bit OOC, shounen ai, rusty english, swearing words, a splash of lemonades here and there, author's PoV

In Daichi's apartment
Kuroo was dialing Daichi's number, but couldn't be connected. Seemed like Daichi switched off his cellphone, and he might be with Suga at this moment. Frustrated -and also got a bit jealous-, Kuroo walked to pantry, tried to find something to drink. He opened the fridge and found three cans of beer, two bottles of carbonated water, and an overriped apple.
"Da hell! We forgot to buy some food!" Kuroo cursed himself, scratching his head and pouted.
Kuroo grabbed a can of beer, also took the apple out then threw it into garbage. He opened the can, took a sip of the beer, then walked back to the living room, sat on the sofa, then laid down and closed his eyes. Felt a bit calm and comfortable, he fell asleep.

Meanwhile, in a park
"So, you go out with him now?"
Suga asked with his angelic smiling face. Daichi looked at Suga with an expression full of many questions. "Kuroo, I mean," Suga continued, to make his question clear.
"I don't!" Daichi quickly replied.
Suga stared at Daichi curiously. A little smirk curved on his lips.
"I think he likes you," Suga said, just a random guess though.
"He was only playing around. He said he just broke up with Kenma, so he jumped into my place to hide, or escape from reality. Whatever!" Daichi explained.
Suga smiled while listening to Daichi who was being denial. "Well, it's not my business anyway," said Suga, stretched up his hands and stood. "It's getting late, Daichi. Time to go home, don't you think?" Suga walked away from Daichi. "And by the way, I will invite you," he said when he turned back for a while.
Daichi smiled, painfully, but sincerely. He nodded slowly, then waved his hand. "I'll come," said Daichi.
"I'll wait," Suga replied and waved back. He turned his back then walked away.
Daichi watched his best friend -ex boyfriend- until he joined the crowd. Then he walked home to his apartment.

In Daichi's apartment
Daichi opened the unlocked door of his apartment.
"That stupid cat!" Daichi swore but tried to control his emotion.
He closed the door and locked it up. Then he walked -almost tiptoed- so he wouldn't wake up the black kitty, but somehow, it failed.
"Nnnghh..., you're home, Sawamura...," said Kuroo, half-awake.
"Yeah...," Daichi replied.
"We forgot to buy our food," said Kuroo, raised up and sat on the sofa.
We? Our? 'He acted like this place was his own home,' said inner Daichi, sighed.
"I'll buy some tomorrow," Daichi replied again, plainly.
Kuroo noticed it, the different tone of Daichi's voice. He tried to open his eyes, and he saw Daichi walking to the pantry. He decided to follow the crow, as he wondered what happened.
"Daichi," Kuroo called softly.
Daichi heard that Kuroo called him by his first name. Kinda surprised, but he ignored it. Well, Kuroo was half-asleep so it couldn't be help, right?
"I'm making coffee. Want some?" Daichi offered to Kuroo while he was boiling some water.
Kuroo stared at the guy in front of him. His skin wasn't as tan as it used to be, seemed like he had been in cold. His face was somehow looked a bit pale. And his eyes were reddish from tears, he guessed.
"I took a beer from the fridge, so I'm ok," Kuroo rejected, but still he sat at the pantry table, watching Daichi doing his stuff.
Daichi hummed, without even looked at his best friend. He took out his favorite cup from the cabinet. He put some coffee and poured the boiled water into the cup.
'I think he likes you,' suddenly Suga's voice echoed in his head.
"Kuroo," Daichi called, hesitated.
"Hn...," Kuroo hummed lazily, still sleepy.
"May I ask you something?" Daichi asked, though a bit hesitated.
"Hn...," still Kuroo just hummed to respond him.
"Do you like me?" Daichi asked, spontaneously.
"Hn...," Kuroo responded.
As he shocked, Daichi turned around, stared at the guy who was laying his head down on the table.
"You damn cat!" Daichi swore, then sighed.
Daichi switched off the coffeemaker, then walked around to grab Kuroo's body. He nearly fell from the table if Daichi didn't hold him. Daichi took him back to the sofa carefully.
"You're drunk again," said Daichi, sounded disappointed.
"I am..., not..., Daichi...," said Kuroo unconciously. He even called Daichi by his first name again.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever please you," said Daichi, put Kuroo on the sofa, then turned back.
But before he walked back to the pantry, Kuroo pulled Daichi's arm, making him fell and sat on Kuroo's lap.
"Whadda-!?" Daichi yelled angrily. He struggled to escaped from Kuroo's hug.
"I like you," Kuroo said, in half opened eyes.
"Wha-? Let go!" Daichi turned his head and glared at Kuroo in so much anger.
"I love you, Daichi," Kuroo forced himself to open his eyes and tried to stare straight back at Daichi's.
Surprised, and Daichi shocked even more when Kuroo suddenly kissed him. On his lips, again. But it felt harder than before. Too much passion.
"Kuroo! Let go-" Daichi was still trying to free himself from Kuroo's arms, but the black cat guy hugged him more tightly.
Kuroo kissed him again, even deeper. Aware of the danger, Daichi bit Kuroo's tongue.
"Fuck you!" Kuroo swore in pain. He swiped his tongue on his lips, tasted a bit salty.
"Fuck! You!" Daichi swore back at him.
Kuroo turned his face away, then snuggled up on the sofa, closed his eyes, sighed.
"I meant it, Sawamura," said Kuroo, returned to call him by his last name. "No need to return my feelings though," he continued, then tried to go back sleep.
Daichi was left in total confussion at this moment. He didn't know what to do nor say. He couldn't even think a single way to make himself understand this complicated relationship.
Daichi inhaled a deep breathe when raised up from the sofa. He left Kuroo alone and walked into his bedroom. Kuroo could hear a light sigh from Daichi as that guy walked away from him. Regretted, but somehow relieved too. Well, at least he finally could say and show his true feeling.

Still in Daichi's apartment
It was seven in the morning. Daichi woke up with a dizzy head. He got up from his bed lazily, but managed to walked out from his bedroom, just to found out that Kuroo had been gone.
"That idiot!" Daichi swore as he walked to sofa and sat on it. There was a note on the table.
'Sorry for causing you so much trouble' it said.
"Well, you always are," said Daichi, sighed, then squeezed and threw the note to garbage.
Daichi walked to the toilet, wanted to take a bath. A few minutes later, he walked out from the toilet, heading to the pantry. He saw two plastic bags full of food. One was full of canned instant food, the other was some various fresh vegetables and fruits.
Daichi put them into the fridge. After finishing his stuff in the pantry, he walked into his bedroom to get his cellphone. He dialed Kuroo's number.
Unfortunately, he couldn't reached him. Seemed like the cat guy switched off his cellphone at the moment. Daichi decided to text him and it only said 'Thanks for the groceries'. After that, he walked into his working room.

_ time skip _

In Daichi's apartment
It had been three months since last time he saw Kuroo. Not a single call or just simple text coming from that wild cat since then. It wasn't that he worried about him nor missed him, but somehow it felt strange when the bedhead guy wasn't around bothering him. As far he knew, Kuroo used to call him at least once a week just to ask him arranged double date with Suga and Kenma.
Felt bored, Daichi took his cellphone, wanted to play a random games or just listened to popular music. But when he unlocked his cellphone, there were three misscalls on the screen.
"Kenma? That's rare," said Daichi when he checked his cellphone. It was about an hour ago, while he was working at his office. Curious, he called Kenma back.
"Hi, Kenma," greeted Daichi politely. "Sorry, I was at the office when you called me. Is there any-?"
Suddenly, Daichi remained in silent. His face changed as he listened to what Kenma said.
"Ok, I'll be there in an hour,"

In Kenma's private mansion
Daichi parked his car in front of an elegant and futuristic building. Uncomfortable and confussed whether he should ring the bell, he decided to call Kenma instead.
"I'm in front of your house," said Daichi. "Okay," he said again, then ended the call.
Five minutes later, Kenma came out and walked ahead to Daichi's car. "Sorry for making you wait, Daichi-san," Kenma said casually.
"Not at all," Daichi replied, then opened his car so Kenma could come in. "So, where are we going?" asked Daichi, cluelessly.
"Tokyo Hospital," Kenma answered.

_ TBC _

An:/
Tbh, it was kinda hard to write this part, but finally made it...yeah...
Hope you all like it.
Thanks for reading and see ya next part a.s.a.p.

Regards,
ULieZha