Birthday Present

An:/
Well, you may consider this part as a bonus or a sequel, whatever you want.
But please notice that it take place about few months after the third part.
I also write this with one huge warning 'PWP', so it can be read as a separated story.
Well, enjoy reading, guys!

Author: uLieZha
Disclaimer: Furudate Haruichi
Fandom: Haikyuu!
Chara: Sawamura Daichi & Kuroo Tetsurou
Warning: PWP, semi canon, typos, a bit OOC, shounen ai, yaoi, hard lemon, rusty english, swearing words, author's PoV

In Daichi's apartment
It was winter at the moment, in the last day of the year. Kuroo was sleeping underneath Daichi's warm blanket. Lazily snuggled up to the boy he loved from behind tighly. Kuroo pressed his chest against Daichi's back, skin to skin. They were just wearing boxers.
Daichi was moving a little, trying to turn around, but Kuroo hugged him even tighter.
"What? You're awake?" asked Daichi, confused.
"Hn...," Kuroo hummed softly. "Stay like this a bit longer! I'm cold," said Kuroo with a spoilt toniof voice, then he kissed Daichi's shoulder gently.
"I'll make something to drink," said Daichi, then turned his head around to kiss Kuroo's cheek. "Tea or coffee?" asked Daichi, trying to escape from his boyfriend's arms.
"Later, please," said Kuroo, begging. "Besides, I can drink you," Kuroo licked Daichi's ear slowly.
"You-! Da hell!" Daichi swore in horror. "Kuroo, stop it!" he pushed away Kuroo's pervert smirking face.
Kuroo was laughing a little, still sleepy, while Daichi was getting up from the bed with a face flushed in red.
Daichi walked out through the door, heading to toilet. Kuroo was following him lazily. They washed their face and brushed their teeth side by side in front of the mirror.
When they finished, Daichi turned on the water faucet to fill the bathtub, then went out from the toilet, heading to the pantry.
Kuroo was following him like a cute lil kitty tracing his master's footsteps. Then he opened the fridge, but Daichi closed it quickly.
"You said you're cold!" Daichi snapped angrily.
"Damn, Daichi! You are so cold!" said Kuroo whining, then he sat at the dining table.
"Don't call me by my first name, Kuroo! You're not my friend!" said Daichi plainly, rolled his eyes.
"I'm not," said Kuroo, lightly. "I'm your lover," he continued with such confidence.
"No-! N-not even close!" said Daichi shyly, with a blushing face.
Kuroo was grinning happily watching Daichi's cheek shaded off to crimsom. That was rare view and worthed to memorize. He was looking at Daichi intensely.
"Today is your birthday," said Kuroo suddenly, then walked to approach Daichi.
"So?" asked Daichi, turned his head to look at Kuroo.
"I want to give you a present," said Kuroo again.
"How weird!" Daichi sarcastically commented.
"I am a weirdo, but I'm lucky," said Kuroo casually, put his right arm around Daichi's shoulder.
"How so?" Daichi asked again, didn't seem to mind having Kuroo leaned on him.
"Because you love me," said Kuroo confidently, with a big smirk on his handsome face.
"Don't get so full of yourself!" said Daichi, turned his head away from Kuroo, trying to hide his expression.
"Don't deny the beast inside me, Daichi," whispered Kuroo right at Daichi's left ear, and suddenly wrapped both his arms around Daichi's waist from behind.
Daichi was surprised, then turned his body around, staring straight into Kuroo's eyes.
"The beast inside you, Kuroo," Daichi whispered back at Kuroo's left ear. "Is my favorite pet," said Daichi, then patted Kuroo's head gently with smiling face.
"Damn!" Kuroo swore, more to himself as he leaned on Daichi's shoulder like a spoilt little kitty. "I love you so much, Daichi," Kuroo whispered softly.
"I know," said Daichi calmly, hugged his lovers, gently rubbed his back.
Kuroo hugged him, then kissed his cheek, down to his neck. Sucked it a little, then bit it harder. Then down to his collarbones. And back up to lick his ear.
"Okay, that's enough!" said Daichi, turned his back to Kuroo. "I'm making coffee here," he added, reminding.
"Screw!" Kuroo cursed, pulled Daichi to face him again. "I want to top you, now!" said Kuroo, then kissed Daichi on his lips savagely.
"Wha-wait, Kuroo!" said Daichi, tried to escape from Kuroo.
Kuroo switched off the coffeemaker. Then pulled Daichi back to the bedroom. He pushed Daichi roughly as he pinned both Daichi's hands on the pillow.
"Why all of a sudden?" asked Daichi, cluelessly.
"You've fucked me when I couldn't walk for months," Kuroo complained, harshly.
"We literally had full sex only three times, and you say it as if I fucked you everyday," Daichi explained, truthfully.
"And for those three times you always top me and came inside me!" Kuroo's another complaint burst out, but Daichi gave him a smirk.
"You liked it," claimed Daichi in victory, as if he won a lottery.
Kuroo's face turned to red like a riped tomato. He pouted childishly, and swifted away his gaze shyly. Then he shook his head to gather his sanity. Then reached out his belt from his jeans.
"I did! But I want you to feel it, too," said Kuroo, leaned closer against Daichi's body. "Me, inside you," he added, then wrapped Daichi's hands using his belt.
"Don't tell me you've planned this!" said Daichi in horror.
"Lucky guess!" stated Kuroo with a wide smirk on his face. "I want to make you mine," Kuroo whispered at Daichi's ear, then kiss it gently. Tongue twisted on its earlobe.
"I am yours, Kuroo, ugh!" said Daichi, groaned a little.
"I want all of you, Daichi," Kuroo added, then he kissed Daichi's jaw line.
"Not my first name," Daichi rose up his face, then glared at Kuroo.
"Dai-chan," said Kuroo mockingly.
"Okay, that's enough!" Daichi kicked Kuroo's butt from aside.
"Fuck you!" said Kuroo angrily.
"Fuck me," Daichi grinned, challenging.
"You damn crow!" cursed Kuroo as he sucked Daichi's neck hard.
Daichi closed his eyes and bit his under lip. A soft moan slipped through his lips, spoiling Kuroo's sense of hearing.
Kuroo treasured his prey so gently. He touched every inch of the tan skin as if it was a fragile thing that could be broken at any moment. Yet he kissed Daichi's lips roughly, wildly, deeply. Their tongue were twisting each other around, like dancing in the air.
Kuroo's finger running down to Daichi's private. "You're soaking wet, love," Kuroo whispered with a deep voice, touched every inch of Daichi's manhood gently.
Daichi tried to hold his voice by bitting his under lip. Kuroo smiled, but still unsatisfied. He treasured down to finally reach the bottom. He tried to push it inside.
"Kuroo..., ugh!" Daichi let a loud moan out of his control.
"Damn! You're so tight," said Kuroo, then he kissed Daichi's forehead. "Relax..., just relax," asked Kuroo whispering gently while staring at Daichi's eyes lustfully.
He moved up a bit to see Daichi's priceless expression. One hand to support his body, and the other one was busy down there, to make sure that it would be enough space to enter his lover.
"Ah!" Daichi moaned louder as Kuroo added another finger and pushed them deeper.
"There?" asked Kuroo. "Is it your spot?" he asked again as he pushed his fingers to touch the same place.
"Fuck!" Daichi cursed loudly, as he arched his back.
Kuroo pulled his fingers in frustration. He couldn't hold it any longer. He positioned himself between Daichi's thigh.
Daichi closed his eyes tightly, inhaled his breathe heavily. Waiting impatiently. Kuroo noticed it, the worry on Daichi's handsome face.
"Daichi," called Kuroo with a soft voice. "Look at me," he asked.
"Kuroo...," Daichi opened his eyes slowly. They're cloudy as if tears could stream anytime.
"I love you, Daichi," Kuroo whispered, staring straight into Daichi's watery eyes. "So much...," he added, with softer voice, right at Daichi's left ear.
"I know," said Daichi. "I love you, too," he added to reply.
Kuroo froze for a moment, looked at Daichi's face with such surprised expression. Then he smiled happilly. It was the first time Daichi ever said he loved him back. In over flowing emotion, he entered Daichi slowly.
"Don't squeeze! Fuck!" Kuroo swore as he felt Daichi tightened his inner around him. It made him lost control. His body shivered as he thrusted even harder.
"Nngh...!" Daichi tried to hold back his moan. "I'm..., aah!" but it slipped anyway.
"Together...," Kuroo whispered softly at Daichi's ear.
Kuroo loosened up his belt, let free of Daichi's hands. He could see red marks on both if his wrists. Kuroo took Daichi's left hand and kissed the red mark.
Daichi smiled faintly. Then wrapped his arms around Kuroo's back, hugged him tightly.
"Fill me," Daichi whispered, then kissed Kuroo's lips.
"As you wish, love," Kuroo smiled.

_time skip_

"How was it?" asked Daichi, murmured, a bit shyly.
"Hn...," Kuroo hummed softly.
"How did it feel?" Daichi asked again, curiously.
Daichi's fingers ran through Kuroo's hair, then patted Kuroo's head gently. Kuroo closed his eyes, enjoyed every little touch he felt from his loved one, then look at him intensely.
They were smiling at each other, face to face. Staring into each other, eyes to eyes.
Kuroo touched Daichi's lips. A smile was curved, made Kuroo's heart beat more calmly.
"It was...," Kuroo was silent for a moment, searched for a perfect word to explain his feeling. "Indescribably amazing,' belated replied.
Daichi smiled wider. Somehow felt so relieved. Kuroo smiled back at him. He kissed Daichi on his forehead, then down to his lips.
"I wish I could freeze this moment," said Kuroo, faintly smiled.
"Come closer," asked Daichi, moved a bit to give a little space for Kuroo to lean on his arm.
No need to ask twice, Kuroo moved closer, lay his bedhead on Daichi's arm, while his own wrapped Daichi's body in a hug. Kuroo hid his face on Daichi's chest, treasured it with kisses, so gently. Then he rested comfortably when Daichi began to pat his head.
"You never knew how much I long for a moment like this, Daichi," said Kuroo, softly, so soft that it seemed he talked to himself.
Daichi remained in silent. But his heart did not. Kuroo could hear -and feel- that it beat a bit faster.
"Thank you for loving me, Kuroo," said Daichi, sincerely, with his deepen voice, nervously.
Kuroo raised his body, created a narrow distance between him and his lover. He stared into Daichi's eyes.
"No, Daichi," Kuroo's cloudy eyes stared into Daichi's. "Thank you for loving me back," Kuroo said, genuinely.
Daichi smiled, gratefully. Kuroo smiled back at him, happily. Then they shared a kiss, once again. Softer, gentler, and deeper.

_ FiN _