She's Home

(A/N):
This was first published on Asianfanfics
Published : August 3, 2018
Pairings : CHAELISA, JENLISA and LISOO
This story is about friendship when Lisa was in the military.

Old notes :

I can't believe I finished this in just one sitting aka 1 hour but cant post it because my aff became a bitch. Anyway, like I said. This is a friendship centered fanfic. Was trying to write down their feelings basing on my own musing when Lisa was gone (idk if you've observed it but I never included Lisa's POV here because this is how it was meant to be written.) for the taping.

I am sure a lot of you won't find it entertaining or amusing but I believe that sometimes, we have to write down and take time to appreciate their bond, their friendship outside of our one true pair shipping. This is just going to be one of my blackpink friendship centered story because there would be more and a planned book in the future.

Thank you for reading. LISA is coming home today.

— END of A/N —

***

"What should I bring tomorrow?" Lisa inquires while sitting on the edge of Jisoo's bed. "Unnie, help."

"I don't know. I have never experienced getting enlisted!" Then Jisoo laughs.

Lisa starts whining, usually, Jisoo would attempt to kick or threaten her a neck slice whenever Lisa does this but this time, she can't.

"Am I allowed to bring sun screen?"

"Maybe. It's hot so I think they'll allow you to apply at least every three hours. This heat wave is seriously no joke."

Lisa stares at the cabinet door while thinking. "I am worried though."

"For?" Jisoo shifts from her position.

"What if I can't eat their food?"

"Tell them you're allergic?"

"That's lying!"

"Then don't complain, eat it. Ah this girl." Jisoo says as she shifts again, pushing herself up to take a sit.

Lisa chuckles. "I think I can handle. I like Korean foods so I think I'll do good."

Jisoo stares at the youngest who then stood up to stretch her limbs, worry is not enough to express her feelings towards the news of her Real Men casting. Jisoo knew how hard it is to be in the military because she had a brother who experienced it first hand. The fact that the show would let the guests experience a part of it worries her.

"Hey Lisa."

"Yes?" she turns around, arranging her light brown dyed bangs.

"If they ask you something, answer it properly. If the question requires to be answered with yes or no, don't use "ne" or you're dead. Answer it with Yes. Okay?"

"Okay. What else?"

"If they ask everyone to do something and you think you're good at it. Don't volunteer. Don't show off. Wait til they instruct or select you."