Prologue

Cassiopeia's Point of View.

All my life, I've been abused by cruel people. At a young age, I was harassed by my father's brother. No one knew and no one even believed me. They even punished me because of that, little did they know, I was telling the truth. I cried my heart out that night, thinking of committing suicide.

"You're accusing you're uncle, Cassiopeia! Tell the truth!" my dad shouted at me.

"I-I'm telling t-the truth, dad." I sobbed, "Believe me, I didn't make this up."

My dad didn't believe that his own brother harassed me. Since then, I became distant to my family and everyone around me. I shut everyone out because of that and I didn't trust men anymore. I would lock myself in my room and just think about what my uncle did to my body. I didn't go out of my room and eat for months.

"Cassiopeia, dear, please eat. We're worried." My mom asked me, teary-eyed. They've open my locked door and also cleaned my messed up room.

I glanced at the mirror and saw my reflection. My under eyes are dark and my hair is so messed up. I lose weight and I'm so pale already. I look so wasted and tired. This is not the jolly Cassiopeia they knew anymore, I've changed.

I saw my dad enter my room. "Cass, I'm sorry for not believing you before. I regret shouting and cursing at you. I'm sorry, Cass, I really am."

Dad was coming near me when I suddenly remember what my uncle did to me.

"Don't come near me!" I shouted and then I felt tears falling down from my cheeks.

"Stop hurting me!"

Since then, I became a rebel daughter. I changed to someone I didn't expect to become.