Chapter 3

Cassiopeia's Point of View.

Months have passed and I have adjusted myself here. I became immune of the unending gossips of my classmates and schoolmates. But if they've pushed me to my limits, I will talk to them and show them the demon living inside me.

Since campus tour, I've been hanging out with Deimos and we became close friends. We shared secrets and stories about ourselves. We went to the mall together and also watched some movies. He was so nice to me and my phobia from men is slowly fading. I've also change because of him, I became less-war-freak compared to the old Cassiopeia.

"Cass, do you have classes this afternoon?" he suddenly asked.

"Yeah, my class later will be 1 pm to 2 pm. Why?" I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"I'll wait for you at the parking lot then."

We ate at the canteen for lunch then he went to the parking lot to take a nap at his car. They had a long test a while ago and he stayed up all night for that test. He exerts efforts when it comes to academics that's why girls in our school likes him and those girls gossip about me and hate me because we're close and hang out a lot.

After my class, I fixed my things then walked to the parking lot.

"Cassiopeia Lyra Monoceros." A girl suddenly called my name while I'm walking to the parking lot.

I continued walking to the parking lot, trying to divert my attention from that person, I plugged my earphones in my ear. I'm trying to avoid the fangirls of Deimos to prevent another fight. I'm used to them but this certain woman won't stop following me.

"Hey, Cassiopeia!" she shouted.

I stopped from walking, "Why?" I faced her then stared at her blankly.

"Stay away from Deimos." She looked at me fierce-eyed.

She looks so mad that anytime now she might hurt me. So instead of starting another fight, I just played safe and stayed silent. I hate it when Deimos' fangirls come and confront me when I am alone but if Deimos is around they act so nice to me. Some hypocrites they are.

I started walking again. Grr, I hate being surrounded by hypocrites. They're even following me everywhere I go. And I am now thinking twice if I should talk to her so she'll stop bugging me or not.

"Please stop following me." I asked her, "I don't want trouble."

"Stay away from Deimos, honey." She smirked, "Can't you do that? I bet you like him already. I can see from your eyes that you don't like to stay away from him."

"I don't like to stay away from him because he's my friend. Don't fool yourself, I don't like Deimos." I said firmly.

I walked out already and went to the parking lot. I'm still digesting those words from Deimos' fangirl. I started questioning my feelings towards him. Lately, I'm so smitten towards Deimos. I love the way he smiles at me when I'm being clumsy, the way he looks so serious when he's reading and most of all, the way he laugh when I'm being a brat to him.

I'm approaching the parking lot already and I can see him standing beside his car.

"Cass!" he greeted me with a smile.

My heart beat fast... Oh no, His fangirl is right, I really do like him.