Special Chapter

Cassiopeia's Point of View.

Before my accident, we had a closure with Perseus. She contacted me few days before my flight to the US.

"I've forgiven you already, Cass, Stand up."

"Thank you, P, thank you for being so nice to me." I smiled.

"Cass, I have to go. We have to arrange some things for our flight next month. Thank you for your time." she politely said.

"No, thank you. Goodbye, P."

After we met at the cafe, I decided to go somewhere. This day was fruitful and exhausting at the same time.

I got into my car and drove to my house. After graduating with flying colors, I earned as much as possible to have my house build. It is in the same subdivision with our house yet it is far from it.

I was about to get out from my car when someone called me.

"Love."

I smiled. "Yup?"

"I miss you. Are you free tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, I don't have errands tonight."

"Will I pick you up at your house?"

"I'll be going to our house later, mom is asking me to drop by."

"Okay, love. See you later. I love you."

I was about to say I love you too but this man hung up the call. I'll confront him later. I'm pissed.

After my race, I went to Bali for a vacation and for reconciliation. I got drunk one time and he was there to help me.

"T-thank you." I said when someone carried me.

"I'm Caelum. Where is your suite?"

"Third suite from the right." I managed to say.

"There you go." He said when he laid me down to my bed.

"Thank you so much, Cae—"

Oh shit, I just puked on him.

"Oh my gosh, sorry."

"It's okay." He chuckled, "Why did you got drunk, young lady?"

From then, we became close friends. He also raced once but he didn't won. After my stay in Bali, I learned that he's the heir of the subdivision's owner. He came to our house and he started to court me. He courted me for six months and earned my yes.

He picked me up from our house and he started driving. I buckled my seatbelt and opened up the radio. It's fine with him, he's used to me.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark." He started singing.

"I didn't know you sing!" I exclaimed.

"I'm shy." He shyly said.

"Your voice is soothing, Caelum! Why are you ashamed of it?"

"I don't know."

He pulled over in a cliff. The city lights are visible from here. It's so beautiful.

He got a very large bag from the back seat. It contains a big comforter and a lot of pillows. He placed it on the back of the truck strategically and made it look like a comfy bed. He got a small table and placed the food inside the basket.

"Woah. It's so nice!" I said and hugged him.

"That's my first surprise."

"Wait, what?" He chuckled and hugged me once more.

We ate the foods he prepared. It's so tasty! He really is a good cook. It would be so nice to be able to eat his dishes for the rest of my life.

"Love, the first time I saw you, I was mesmerized. You were so beautiful even if you're drunk."

I rolled my eyes. I was about to say something when he cupped my mouth, preventing me from talking.

"I knew then that one day, I would fall for you. You may not be perfect but you are more than enough for me. You made me realize that it life is worth living."

Awww. I smiled at him and felt tears rushing down my cheeks.

"I always dream of having someone who can handle me. Someone who can love me for who I am. God gave me that girl when I was losing hope. God gave me you."

I wiped my tears and hugged him.

"That's why I am asking you right now." He slightly pushed me away and knelt down in front of me and opened the velvet box, containing a silver diamond ring. "Will you marry me, Cassiopeia Lyra Monoceros?"

"Yes Caelum! I will marry you." He placed the ring in my finger and hugged me so tight.

"Thank you, Love. I love you so much." He kissed me on my forehead.