Chapter 1

Cassiopeia's Point of View.

For years, I've been studying home because of my bad experience. I got traumatized so my parents decided to hire a psychologist to help me get through my trauma. They also checked on me and I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety.

My dad spoiled me with material things since that incident but I didn't accept anything from him. He gave me tons of newly-launched gadgets, limited-edition shoes, luxury bags and clothes from high-end brands but I only rejected those things.

He almost gave up on making me forgive him. But then he gave me something that made my cold heart melt. It was a purple Lamborghini with black mags and complete car accessories.

That summer, I practiced driving with the help of my older brother, Kuya Aries. Since that day, I learned that I'm in-love with cars and racing. I started watching race and practiced to drive fast and swiftly. I bought myself new car accessories and bought a lot to build my own track. I've also changed my girly room into a more mature one.

I also decided to finally study in a university because I was home-schooled because of my experience. I filed my papers to a prestigious and elite school, I took the entrance examination, passed the exam and luckily, I got admitted to the university.

"Why is the spoiled-brat of the Monoceros studying here?" the girl rolled her eyes while looking at me from head to toe.

I just got inside the campus and this is the way they welcome me? How pathetic. This school is known for their hospitable students but why do they have a student like this one.

"I know right! They might've pulled some strings so that brat could study here."

"Her name suits her personality very well. Vain and boastful."

I sarcastically laughed, "If those three will not shut their filthy mouths, I might pull their hair until their scalps would feel like hell." I said while looking at them furiously.

They immediately ran and went somewhere else. I might've frightened those two cowards. Why do people judge someone without knowing the side of that person? Well, people have always been cruel to their fellowmen.

I was about to close the elevator when a boy rushed and used his arms to stop the door from closing. I opened the door immediately and let that boy rush in. He was running towards the elevator and is now breathing heavily.

He is wearing a different uniform from mine. He might me my senior or maybe, he's taking a different course.

"You've grown, Cass." He blurted out.

Wait, what? Who is this? He doesn't even look familiar. I distanced myself from him, I move to the corner of the elevator and cupped my pepper spray. It's better to be safe than sorry, they say. And of most of all, I've learned my lesson, don't get too attached to boys.

"Who are you?" I asked with my poker-face.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. I'm your Kuya Deimos, your brother's childhood friend. We migrated to the US when we were young that's why you can't remember me."

I didn't entertain him anymore. He's not close to me even and he's a freaking boy. I don't like being around with boys except my brother and father.

The elevator door opened and group of girls entered the elevator. I sighed in relief because the elevator has been occupied by girls and I don't have to talk to this young man. As soon as the elevator re-opened, I went outside and travelled to my classroom

Time passed so fast, it's already dismissal. We didn't do much because it's the first day and first days are mostly orientation and introduction.

They announced a while ago that there will be a campus tour tomorrow for the freshmen and we are required to go. I think it'll be boring but I have to go.

I packed my things and walked to the parking lot so I can finally go home. I placed my things in the trunk of my car and went immediately to the driver's seat. I took a glance at the rear-view mirror and started the engine then gripped my hands to the steering-wheel to start driving.