Chapter 5

Cassiopeia's Point Of View.

After the confession of Dei, I tried to stalk my cousin's IG. Her feed is very organized, some were places she's been to and some are her random selfies. And I learned that she's a freelance model of a known modeling company in the US.

It's a good thing Deimos and his family went to Bali after his confession. I might avoid him in person because I was so insecure about my cousin and for him to not notice my feelings for him.

We had a chitchat at IG and he showed me pictures of the places they travelled to. He mentioned that he'll be coming back next week. He even told me that he will give me a gift when he returns.

I was about to log out from IG when I saw a post from my cousin, Perseus. It was a picture of an airplane ticket and some details were blurred for security, with a caption, "Finally going back."

I shrugged my insecurities off. I am thinking on how I will make Deimos fall for me in a short period of time. I got an idea, I may not be Perseus but I can act and be like her.

I bathed and went immediately to the mall so I can pamper myself and buy new clothes. I have to dress and look like Perseus so he'll like me too.

I went to our favorite Nail Salon and requested the lady to fix my nails and make them more pretty and presentable.
"Thank you." I said to the cashier and went out of the mall.

I got my nails done, got my hair colored, got my face permed and got some new clothes for my sudden change of wardrobe.

"I was only gone for 2 weeks and now you're into bright colors?" he looked at me, "Why the sudden change of style, Cass?"

"I just want to make use of the clothes I've never touched. Do I look bad?" I asked.

I look at my reflection at the glass door. I'm wearing an over-sized pink graphic tee, a denim skirt, a pair of fishnet stockings and my boots. I used to wear white t-shirts, mom jeans and a pair of white sneakers before. It's really shocking to see me in a skirt, I used to dress so boyish and plain.

"It looks great on you, Cass. I'm not just used to it."

After chatting, we went to our classes. We have different year level and courses so we parted already.

"Is that Cassiopeia?" everyone I pass through keep on saying that. They can't believe that I look nice with this new style.

While we're having lunch, I caught Deimos staring at me. I think he likes my sudden change. Well that's a good thing, it means I'm pretty good at copying Perseus. My plan is working like I wanted.

Soon, Deimos, you'll fall for me and you won't even remember the name Perseus.

After class, Deimos and I convoyed. My mom asked him a favor to have dinner with us because it's their wedding anniversary with dad.

"Thanks for coming, dear!" mom escorted Dei to door.

"You're welcome, tita. Thank you for the food, tita, I enjoyed them."

As soon as Deimos go back home, I went to my room. I replied to all his messages and bid my goodbyes. After that, I decided to check my email.

From: Ferrari Inc.
Hello there, Ms. Cassiopeia! We are inviting you to join our annual racing competition this June 4, 2019, 8 am here at our main racecourse in California. Your accommodation and transportation will be sponsored by our company. Reply as soon as possible for registration. Thank you!

-Mr. Ferrari