Epilogue

Cassiopeia's Point of View.

I woke up in a really bright room. It seems so peaceful here, birds are chirping, wind is blowing and the sun shining bright.

"Have you dreamt about it again, my child?" a deep voice asked.

"Yes, Father. But I don't feel any regret already. I've already learned my lesson." I answered.

"That's good to hear, my child. I'm proud of what you've become."

"Thank You, Father."

My last accident have hurt me physically, mentally and emotionally. But that accident led me to a spiritual growth. It taught me lessons that I never learned by myself.

My trauma from the physical harassment caused by my uncle changed me. I became a distant and fearful child. I became angry to everyone and to Him for letting me feel that. I questioned my worth and decided to let the demon inside me out.

I've changed once more because of Deimos. He let my cold heart melt and showed me how nice people can be. He cared for me and loved me as his little sister. But I became impulsive and craved for his romantic love.

Another accident came that changed myself for good. It changed my faith in God, my perspective in life and my opinions about love.

Loving Deimos left me broken. I felt devastated for not receiving the love I'm giving that I stopped expressing the real me. I wasn't true to myself and I didn't love myself. I changed for people but didn't change to make myself better.

Now, I'm proud to say that I'm healed. I am the person I've always wanted to be. I love myself and I have regained my faith in Him.