Chpt 2

Jorja Pierce

Jorja Pierce

"Jen can you hurry up we're gonna be late" I said throwing my bag on the couch walking over to the refrigerator to try and find something to eat. Jen and I have a 10 am class today, different modules same time but at the rate she's going she's gonna make us late.

"Damn Jor, I'm coming I'm coming" she said walking into the kitchen in a towel.

"Really Jen you're not dressed yet, you know how the traffic gets in the morning." I said resting my weight onto one leg and placing my hand on my hip.

"Okay just give me one second" she said running into her room.

Sighing in defeat at the empty fridge I had no choice but to get a snack at the vending machine before I go into my class, I can always get something before work anyways.

" okay let's go" Jen said coming out in a pair of black leggings along with a black crop top.

"Finally" I said grabbing my bag and walked through the door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I climbed out of my Uber and walked into the mall from the south entrance. Seeing that it was only 12:22 and my shift didn't start until 1:15 I make a quick stop at the food court and decided to buy checkers.

I joined the line and luckily there was only 1 person infront of me and no one waiting to be served.

"Hey, can I get a spicy chicken sandwich combo, no mayo, a sprite and a vanilla ice cream cup" I said reaching for my purse within my bag.

"Okay" the cashier boy said pressing buttons on the computer, "does that complete your order gorgeous " he ask smiling at me.

"Yeah" I said returning a smile.

"Okay that's $7.42, cash or card?" He asked

"Card" I said taking my card out my purse before handing it to him, he swiped my card and I sighed my signature on the machine thingy before putting it in my purse back into my bag.

"Hey umm you're really beautiful and I don't usually do this but do you maybe wanna go out sometime" the cashier asked.

I giggled, "maybe"

"Okay well when you make up your mind, hit me up" he said writing his number at the back of my receipt before handing it to me.

404-262-6288
Travis

I smiled stepping to the side waiting for them to put my food together.

I collected my food and turned around scanning my eyes over the open area looking for somewhere to sit. I finally found a small table next to one of the big plants. Walking over I placed my food and my bag on the table before I sat down, I pulled out my phone seeing it was 12:37 so I had a few minutes before I had to get to work  but I had time to spare.