Lancelot Kingsley #2

Word count: 564 words
Genre: Fluff
Enjoy~

~~~
Lancelot felt fatigue in his bones. He had a very tiring week, and now, at the end of it, he wanted nothing more than to sleep without interruption, even until the late morning.

He had noticed that the clock read 23:00, and while he usually stayed up later than that, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Jonah," he called out to his Queen.

"Yes, my king?"

"I'm going to sleep. Finish things up and go to sleep yourself. If you can, make sure that everyone else goes to sleep as well. I want everyone to rest well tonight."

Jonah blinked in surprise. "O-of course, my king. Goodnight."

Lancelot nodded towards Jonah. "Goodnight, Jonah." He then turned to go to his room, a small smile settling on his face at the thought of seeing his (Name) there.

He almost didn't see her this week, with how busy the both of them have been. Now, he wanted to savor every moment with her, no matter even if they're sleeping. As long as they are together.

He opened the door to his room quietly, afraid of disturbing (Name) if she was already asleep. She was not.

The girl was sitting on the small couch that was placed next to a coffee table, and was reading a book. It looked like she was at the end, too.

He took off his military jacket and all of the accessories that went with it and hung it on it's rack. The red king was quiet as he sat down next to Alice the Second, giving her the time to notice him.

As she was flipping a page, she spotted him. "Lancelot!" She closed the book after placing her bookmark, putting it on the table. Lancelot smiled softly.

She circled her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her as well, but after a few seconds he decided that it wasn't comfortable enough.

So he picked (Name) up and put her in his lap, facing him. With her arms around his neck and his on her waist, she nuzzled her face into his shoulder and breathed in his scent.

Lancelot smiled, his mood having been lifted greatly. She lifted her head and looked him in the eyes, and then pecked him on his nose, his favorite place for her to kiss.

He chuckled, nuzzling his nose with hers. She was smiling brightly. "Lance..."

"Yes, (Name)?" He gave up on telling her not to call him that name a long time ago.

"Let's sleep." (Name) yawned, placing her hand on her mouth. "I'm tired."

The king picked her up and put her on the queen sized bed. He walked over to his closet, pulling out his usual sleeping clothes. "Wait here, I'll change quickly." (Name) could only nod in response at him disappearing into his bathroom.

After a minute, he walked out of the bathroom, the night clothes a lot more comfortable. He spotted her already laying down on the huge bed, and joined her.

"Sweet dreams, King Lancelot..." (Name) murmured sleepily, already embracing his waist. He pulled her closer to him, her face buried in his chest and his chin on her head, their legs intertwined.

He kissed the top of her head and settled back as well.

"Sweet dreams, Alice."