dear junko

TW: manipulation

(Junko decides she should know everything about her sister and barges in her business, asking who mukuro was texting. Mukuro says no. Junko is very bad at vocabulary and literacy.)

Mikan and Junko came back to their table, giggling about something. They talked for a few minutes before exchanging goodbyes and leaving. Junko walked slowly, as if she was calculating her steps one by one. Mukuro glanced at her, confused.

Junko stares back at her, giving her a smirk in return , and giggling quietly. It felt like torture to Mukuro not knowing what Junko meant. Mukuro hoped for the best.

"Soooo..... sis! While Mikan was in the bathroom, I decided to spy on you, making sure you're safe, yknow? I saw you on your phone! Typing something!" Junko giggled, a wide grin asking to be revealed. Mukuro froze for a second, mumbling a response.

"Uh- yeah, I was talking to someone. It's not anything important. Don't worry Junko." Mukuro replied, hoping that would be good enough for Junko. Mukuro cared about her sister a lot, but Junko would kill her if she told her.

"Aww, come on! Tell me who it is!" Junko begged, smiling widely, like a maniac. Mukuro was nervous, and she did a good job hiding it. Mukuro collected her thoughts and stayed calm.

"No one you need to know. It's nothing, Junko." She explained, calmly. Junko pouted, screws turning in her head. Her smile was wide and she giggled. They were halfway home.

"Mukuro, don't you love me? Don't you care about me? If you did, you would tell me, wouldn't you?" Junko quietly said, a sad look plastered on her face. Mukuro tensed up. Was it wrong... that Mukuro was uncomfortable around her own sister? She shouldn't, but she did.

"I told you, Junko, it's nothing, don't worry about it." Mukuro assured her once again, but it wasn't good enough for Junko. Junko wanted an answer on who. They were now home. Mukuro unlocked the door, Junko walked in and Mukuro trailed behind her.

"Mukuro, I told you my secrets, I told you everything, it's only fair if you do the same" Junko begged, fake tears building up in her eyes as she tugged Mukuro's sleeve.

Mukuro stared at her, trying to hide the tears that grow and beg to fall. Her leg was shaking. She'd a bad sister, she's a bad sister. If only Junko had someone better. She wished Junko had something better instead of her.

"Junko, I'm sorry, but it's not important and you don't need to know." Mukuro told her calmly despite the tears in her eyes. She swore she saw mukuro Junko's face turn to one of a deceiving liar for a slight second before flashing to a sad puppy.

"B-But...- Mukuro, I thought you, out of all people would listen, would be a good sister. You're such a bad sister! A good one would tell me!" Tears in her eyes threatened Mukuro to fall, and so they did. Tears travelled down Junko's cheeks. Every teardrop felt like acid hitting her skin.

"I-I hate you! You're the worst sister ever!" She spat out more names, before storming off. It felt like poison spreading through her body. She tried her best to be the best sister. What had she done wrong?  What made Junko think those thoughts?

Tears flowed down Mukuro's cheeks. Junko.. was the bad sister. Thinking of all the times Junko wasn't the best to her or ruined something for her made Mukuro upset. She'd done way more things then saying a few words.  Maybe Mukuro wasn't overreacting this time.

Junko called her names so many times that, sometimes it got to her. Mukuro reminisced every time Junko wasn't... the best sister to her, she thought of how flawed life was. It was time for her to take control.
.
Now, Mukuro decided playtime was over.
.
.
.
hhhhh I've never wrote anything like this before so I'm sorry if it's bad-
Let's just pretend the manipulation part of it was written better

BTW YALL IM-

HHHHH TYSM