Chapter 20: Carter

**Sexy times ahead**

"I can't do this." Cassidy says as she tries to empty my drain for the fifth time in the last 20 minutes.

There are tears tracking down her face and the emotional pain I feel for putting her through this makes my bullet wound pale in comparison. She never left my side at the hospital and has been the perfect, doting girlfriend since I was brought home, but I can practically feel her pain. She is not handling this well and I know it's drudging up the memories of loosing her Mom.

Abby and Benji have pretty much moved in over the last week I've been home. Cassidy took off work for two weeks to see me through the worst of the recovery. Ella and Mia have been bouncing back between Naomi and Dean's house, Benji's parents, my Dad's and here. We are trying to make this as normal as possible for them. Cassidy told them I pulled a muscle at work and while I thought we should be honest, I let her take the lead.

She said that she didn't want them to relive their Mom's death like she is. She said the drain and the bandages would bring them flashbacks just like it did for her. Cassidy has seen her therapist twice this week and says her PTSD is flaring and she sees the same happening for her sisters if they knew the truth. I reluctantly agree and admire her for shielding her sisters. I wish I could shield her.

Abby moves Cassidy out of the way and pushes her to the other side of me. She comes around and grabs my right hand with both of hers.

"Sorry." She gives me a peck on the lips and watches her friend tend to my wound.

"Nothing to be sorry for baby. I'm so fucking sorry I'm putting you through this. I wouldn't blame you if you went to stay with Naomi." I bring her hand to my lips and kiss it.

"No fucking way. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm failing and I feel worthless." The tears make their return and my eyes swell along with hers.

"You are doing a great job Cassidy. No one expects you to handle this situation any differently then you are. You're fine babe. That's why you have family, we are here to help." Abby looks at my girl and nods her head.

"You're perfect. I am totally content with Abby handling the medical side of things if you handle the harder side of things." I wink at her and Benji catches my innuendo first.

"Bro your fat ass is just now moving around without help what makes you think you're up for that task." Benji is laughing at me now and I laugh with him. Cassidy is smiling and that lightens my mood tremendously.

"There is one part of me that will definitely be up for the task." That gets a laugh out of Cassidy and I watch her beautiful face transform from sadness.

"We will discuss the tongue bath when your visitors leave. You're insufferable."

***

I'm woken up sometime later by the bedroom door shutting. I have to do a double take because there is a mostly naked doctor with a stethoscope strutting towards me. I took some strong pain pills early so I'm terrified this might be a hallucination.

"Officer, I've come to check on our injuries." She's swinging her stethoscope and has stopped feet from the bed where I can clearly see her pretty pink nipples poking through her lacey red bra. Her panties don't leave much else to the imagination and I salivate at the sight. I choke and cough. Too much saliva.

"Oh my god." It's all I can get out between coughs.

"Do you need medical attention?" She asks coyly. I pound my chest to clear the coughing.

"My dick!" I shout out.

She breaks character by laughing and I smile at her infectious giggles. I clear my throat,

"I mean my dick needs medical attention."

She walks over and runs her finger down my bare chest and over the top of my athletic shorts. She continues the decent and runs her finger down my length, which is getting harder by the second. I groan and raise my hips so she will touch me more. I've felt like an invalid the last week. I've been in so much fucking pain and could barely do shit without help. It really grated on my nerves and I've been cranky and temperamental.

I've tried to be sensitive to what Cassidy is going through, but I just wanted to be treated like usual. I'm sick of the constant visitors and I just want some alone time with my girl. I miss Ella and Mia too, but I really just need to feel Cassidy's skin against mine and feel some semblance of normal. My shoulder is hurt, but the rest of me works just fine. I need to feel her weight on top of me and her smooth skin under my hands. I want kisses. I must pout because she leans down and takes my bottom lip into her mouth and sucks.

I grip the back of her head so she can't leave my mouth and thrust my tongue inside. I'm sick of the gentle touches I've been getting from her. I pull my mouth from hers.

"Climb on baby." I wink at her and she gives me a thoughtful look.

"I don't want to hurt you or jostle your shoulder. How about I do an oral exam?"

My smile is so huge it hurts my face.

"You can give me oral exams whenever the fuck you want, but today I need you to ride me. I need it baby. Don't make me beg." I pout again for good measure. She huffs a sound of annoyance, but she's smiling as she strips, showing me all of my favorite bits.

"I missed your pussy so much. You're perfect, I want to taste you so badly. We are going to need to experiment with some new positions." I give her a dirty look.

"I'll find some scientist props next." She dead pans. I burst out laughing and then quickly stop when she strips me of my shorts and boxers. Wasting no time.. I like it.

"Needy baby?" I don't get a response as she climbs over me and her warm center rests against my throbbing cock. She uses her arms to keep her weight off of me and kisses me. She kisses me fucking senseless and I just moan and writhe under her. She is totally in control right now and that has me leaking all over myself like a preteen. God she's sexy.

"I love you baby. Thank you for taking care of me, but I'm real tough so hop on and take it for a long, hard ride." I whisper into her mouth.

She moans and grinds down on top of me. My left arm and hand are stationary against my chest in the sling so I use my right hand to feel over her soft curves. I missed them so much a whimper leaves my throat.

"I love you handsome. You never have to beg. I'll make it all feel better." She leans up to grip my length and position it at her entrance. She's being soft and slow. The opposite of what I asked for so I buck my hips and enter her in one quick movement. She gasps and her head falls to my chest. I massage the back of her neck and then trail my hand down and slap her ass.

"Move baby. Fuck me." She lifts her head up to kiss me at the same time her hips lift off of mine. She slams them back down and I cry out.

"This is going to be embarrassingly fast." I moan out.

She giggles and sits up so I have a perfect view of her tight body riding me. She reaches down to touch herself and I close my eyes and try so fucking hard to hold my orgasm off. She starts bouncing up and down and I have to open my eyes now to see this. Her perfect tits taunt me and thank god she comes in record time because I'm right behind her.

I grip her hip with my good hand and pull her down on top of me hard as I slam up.

"Oh god baby. I missed your pussy so much. Fuck yes!" I shout.

She collapses to my right side, avoiding my injured arm. I've slipped out and I can feel how wet we both are. She trails kisses all over my chest and neck and I feel sated. I feel her here with me and against me and I know we will survive this. We have too because I won't lose her.

"I love you." She accents that statement with a kiss to my lips and a cheeky smile. "Now about that tongue bath."

I am one lucky fucker.