Sweet Dreams

°°°

°°°

His cold blade, passing sharp on her wet back, following the natural path of her spine, that felt like it was about to break in half. The sweat dripping on the floor, crawling from her ankle all the way to her neck, from her shoulders. Her body hanging upside down, with her legs being the only thing holding her from falling, as her knees, folded around a wooden stick, put her in a horrendous position. Her hands tied up, close to her knees, with ropes that teared her thin skin, making blood slowly and in small amounts to run down her arms.

That pounding on her head, unstoppable, following her tired heartbeat as all her blood rushed to her brain, making her dizzy, disoriented, weak. Her position letting her vulnerable to torture, to anything, hanging there, naked.

Hestia heard a new noise, as if little wheels were coming closer to her. She turned her face, trying to see what was coming, hoping that would some how minimize the damage.

A tank, full of water, being placed right under her. One man on each side of it, taking her down, cutting the ropes. For a moment she thought she'd be free.

"It's impressive how her body is still warm even when weakened" Letus said, writing something down "truly impressive" he put the notebook down "let's see if it cools down with water".

One hand was pulled harshly, wrapped in chains, on one side of the tank, the same was done to both her feet and her other hand.

The water was cold, freezing and the termal shock made her shiver intensely. Her body sinking as she tried to swim, but unable to do so, thanks to the chains. The only part of her body above water was her face, enough for her to breath.

"Sink her face for as long as possible, then let her breath, then sink again in half an hour" Letus smiled "let's still see if you're good with fire after that" was the last words she heard before Letus, with his big hand, sunk her face into the water, as she screamed, struggling to escape his grip.

"Hestia" a voice, far away, tried to bring her back "Hestia, wake up!" his hands were on her face, as her sweaty body struggled to wake up, he called her name one more time and her eyes finally opened, looking all around, disoriented "it's okay, you're safe" she finally looked into his eyes, noticing her hands were holding his arm tight, then letting it go, gently.