Home

°°°

Ahh home, let me come home
Home is wherever I'm with you
Ahh home. Let me go ho-oh-ome
Home is wherever I'm with you
La, la, la, la, take me home
Mother, I'm coming home

Home, Edward Shape & The Magnetic Zeros

°°°

°°°

Hestia had just finished her bath, feeling sore from the trip. Her mind was stuck on the view of the mesmerizing red dragon that faced her deep in the eyes. The shine on it's scales and the trace of gold when the sun shinned on it's surface. How she could feel the warmth emanating from it's core, the small lines of what seemed veins of fire crawling on it's neck, how she wasn't terrified at all of the view of the mouth wide open, about to burst fire and turn everything, including herself, into ashes.

With both feet sunk on the floor, Hestia made a braid on her hair, taking in the smell of rosemary. She had just put on her sleeping clothes when a familiar voice filled the room.

"Already going to bed?" Geralt said, resting his body against the door.

"I'm exhausted, aren't you?" she gazed at the wound on her hand, wrapped in a thin tissue.

"How's your hand?" he got to her side so quickly it took Hestia by surprise, as he gently held her hand.

"it hurts but I'll survive" she gave him a soft smile that he didn't see, but could feel, since his eyes were focused on her wound.

"I can't believe you did that for me" Geralt's words were serious, as he kept facing the wound.

Hestia gently withdrew her hand, making him look at her. Their eyes met and her heart was filled with relief. She missed him, his eyes, his gentle way to care for her, although she missed nothing of his sincerity. 

"you look hot while fighting assholes" she tried to lift the mood, resting her hand on his big thigh.

"have you ever seen yourself fight?" he chuckled "I'm just glad you don't wanna kill me anymore".